Hotels in Killarney, Ireland
Where to Stay in Killarney, Ireland?
PLACES TO STAY
Killarney offers a variety of accommodation- from budget lodges to luxury spa hotels.
- Friars Glen: A homely BnB at Mangerton Road, the Friars glen provides comfortable stay and has a friendly staff. The breakfast menu is good and is sure to cater to your requests.
- Larkinley Lodge: Located on Lewis Street the lodge offers aesthetic rooms with good breakfast options that can fit your budget. The lodge is located close to the city centre- one of the reasons it is highly preferred by Tourists.
- Old Weir Lodge: Located 5 minutes away from the city centre, the Old Weir Lodge is set in beautiful green lawns and is known for comfortable rooms, lounge area and a happy to help staff.
- Lake Hotel: Located at Muckross Road, The Lake Hotel is an 1820 county house embellished with all things antique. Known for regular customers like Charlie Chaplin and Hilda Huggard, the Lake Hotel is sure to keep you in awe with its ambience and sheer exuberance.
- Aghadoe Heights: The Hotel and Spa is highly recommended if you are a luxury traveller. The Hotel offers sophisticated accommodation with state of the art services including fine dining in house restaurant and a soothing spa for their guests.
- The Europe: Sophisticated rooms with artsy deco and elite design in every view, The Europe Hotel and Resort is a place like no other. A stay here is sure to make your trip a memorable one with their beautiful rooms and relaxing spa treatments after a vigorous day of sight-seeing.
PLACES TO EAT
Restaurants in Killarney serve to foodies of every kind. The best places to try some good food while in Killarney are:
- Rozzers Restaurant: A local and tourist favorite, Rozzers is known to be on the bucket list of every foodie. Do try their pastas and salmon. The wine menu is also one to envy.
- Bricin: Located on the High Street, Bricin offers raw Irish ambience with stone walls and stained glass windows and the best food you will have in Killarney. Do try their signature dish- Celtic Deco.
- Gaby’s: If you are a seafood lover then Gaby’s will be your haven! Try the seafood platter which you can choose for yourself. The steaks are a treat as well.
- West End House: If you love your dining experience to be fine, then West End House is where you should go. The place offers contemporary dished with Irish spins which are sure to satisfy the gourmand in you.
Hotels Near Attractions in Killarney
- Hotels Near Torc Mountain
- Hotels Near The Kerry Way
- Hotels Near Killarney Falconry
- Hotels Near Killarney Grand Pub
- Hotels Near Inisfallen Island
- Hotels Near Old Kenmare Road
- Hotels Near Killarney Racecourse
- Hotels Near Coolwood Killarney Park
- Hotels Near Aghadoe Cathedral
- Hotels Near Devil's Punch Bowl Or Mangerton Mountain
- Hotels Near Killarney Methodist Church
- Hotels Near Carrauntoohil Eco Farm
- Hotels Near Purple Mountain
- Hotels Near Ring Of Kerry
- Hotels Near Killeen Golf Club
- Hotels Near Holiday Inn Killarney