Hotels in Kingston, Jamaica
Where to Stay in Kingston, Jamaica?
PLACES TO STAY
There are several hotels in Kingston, Jamaica ranging from budget accommodations to 5 star hotels.
- Liguanea Club: Located in New Kingston, it has 38 guest rooms with all basic amenities like Wi-Fi and air-conditioning. There is also a gym, 8 tennis courts and 6 squash courts, and a swimming pool.
- City View Hotel: Located in St. Andrew Tumbridge, The hotel is 28 km from the airport and a 15-minute drive away from central Kingston.
- Indies Hotel: A 25 minute drive from the airport gets you to this warm homely hotel in the center of Kingston. Located near the Knutsford Express Bus Station, the hotel also has a terrace restaurant and an in-house bar.
- The Knutsford Court Hotel: Located within 10km from the Blue Mountains, this is a popular family hotel. It has a 24-hour Fitness Center, great Jamaican food served in the in-house Melting Pot Restaurant &Lounge. It also has a 24-hour business center.
- Altamont Court Hotel: With an outdoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is poular for its central location. Walking distance from New Kingston attractions like Emancipation Park and Knutsford Boulevard, the hotel also has an in-house restaurant called the Mango Tree.
- The Gardens: This beautiful property comprises of seven townhouses with 2 bedrooms and a living room and manicured gardens. Ideal for longer stays, the hotel is located in the Liguanea District and very close to Sovereign Shopping center.
- Spanish Court Hotel: Modern and chic, rooms here come fitted with ipod docks and plasma screens. Located 400 meters from Port Royal, the hotel boasts of two restaurants serving international and Jamaican Cuisine and poolside rooftop bar.
- Courtleigh Hotel & Suites: A high-end hotel with tasteful décor and fully equipped deluxe rooms and suites. The hotel also has live music on some evenings at its poolside bar.
- Terra Nova All Suite Hotel: One of the popular 5 star hotels in Kingston, Jamaica, Terra Nova is located within walking distance from Devon House. It has a huge gaming lounge, fine dining restaurants, bars and all modern amenities.
- Strawberry Hill Resort: Located in the Blue Mountins, the resort offers stunning views of Kingston. The accommodation comprises of suites and studios set in villas. They have a luxurious spa, in-house restaurant and a stylish bar. The Hotel aslo has a shuttle service to the Airport that takes approximately 35 minutes.
PLACES TO EAT
- Red Bones Blues Cafe: Fine dining in a Jazz & Blues atmosphere.
- Devon House Bakery: Great Patties, Tarts & Sweet Potato Pudding.
- Scotchies Jerk Center: Long lines and great Jerk Chicken.
- Tastee Patties: Jamaican fast food.
- Tamarind Indian Cuisine: Small place but hearty Indian and Asian Fusion cuisine.
- South Avenue Grill: Great variety as they serve American, Italian and Jamaica Cuisine.
- East Japanese Restaurant: Elegant ambience, fresh, good quality Japanese cuisine.
- Usain Bolt’s Tracks & Records: Great for after-work drinks and dinner in a noisy place.
- China Express: Dine-in and Chinese take-out, good value for money.
- Tea Tree Creperie: Specialty teas, Blue Mountain coffee, dessert & crepes.
- Crystal Edge: Home-style Jamaican food with a view.
- Toss And Roll: Caribbean version of Chipotle, serving fresh salads, sandwiches and wraps.
Hotels Near Attractions in Kingston
- Hotels Near Port Royal
- Hotels Near National Heroes Park
- Hotels Near Hope Botanical Gardens And Hope Zoo
- Hotels Near Lim Cay
- Hotels Near Quad
- Hotels Near The Little Theatre
- Hotels Near Fort Charles
- Hotels Near Boon Hall Oasis
- Hotels Near National Galley Of Jamaica
- Hotels Near Liberty Hall
- Hotels Near Cuddy'z Sports Bar
- Hotels Near Club Privilege
- Hotels Near Patrice's Restaurant
- Hotels Near Little Ochie Seafood Restaurant & Bar
- Hotels Near Coronation Market
- Hotels Near Ys Falls