Hotels in Klagenfurt, Austria
Where to Stay in Klagenfurt, Austria?
PLACES TO STAY
- Jugendgastehaus Klagenfurt: A youth hostel near the university.
- Hotel Geyer: Clean hotel with parking facilities. It’s great, but doesn’t have a lift. The owner is a friendly lady.
- All You Need Hotel: Clean. Free parking on the street.
- Seepark Hotel: Hands down the best hotel in town, if you can afford it. It has a lovely view of the lake and mountains.
- Arcotel Moser Verdino: Of the luxury hotels, this has the best location. It’s sturdy, convenient and clean. Good breakfast.
- Hotel Sandwirth: This hotel has everything going for it except two things: faulty air-conditioning, and the sound of traffic. It’s popular though.
PLACES TO EAT
- Klagenfurt Traditional Market: Food is served by various stalls and is quite cheap.
- Pumpe: Austrian Gastropub popular with the locals. Great portions and great beer.
- Landhaushof: Austrian and European cuisine. Quick service. Reasonable prices. Close to Klagenfurt Centre.
- Maria Loretto Restaurant: Combine with a visit to the Wothersee beach. Fantastic view from the restaurant, especially the sunset.
- Augustin: Attentive staff. Reasonable prices. Try the schnitzel.
Hotels Near Attractions in Klagenfurt
- Hotels Near Kreuzbergl
- Hotels Near Maria Loretto Castle
- Hotels Near Carinthian Botanic Garden
- Hotels Near Stadtpfarrkirche St. Egid
- Hotels Near Bergbaumuseum Klagenfurt
- Hotels Near Discothek Bollwerk
- Hotels Near Jazzkeller Kamot
- Hotels Near Minimundus
- Hotels Near Parkhaus - Das Cafe
- Hotels Near Stadthauptpfarrkirche St. Egid
- Hotels Near Don Bosco Kirche
- Hotels Near Kreuzberglkirche
- Hotels Near Kinomuseum
- Hotels Near Stadthalle
- Hotels Near Diozesanmuseum
- Hotels Near OaseX Klagenfurt
Hotels in and around Klagenfurt
- Parks & Gardens