Hotels in Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Where to Stay in Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand?
PLACES TO STAY
- The Beach Resort: Located on the Long Beach, the Beach Resort offers hillside accommodation with beautiful ocean views. It also features teak wood furnishings and private balconies.
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort: This resort features a private beach and infinity pool equipped with a pool bar.
Mid Range Hotels
- Phi Phi Andaman Legacy Resort: Located in peaceful vicinity, this resort has beautiful gardens, air-conditioned rooms with private balcony, a safe and mini-fridge.
- Asia PP Resort: Located along the beach, the resort offers comfortable rooms and free WiFi in public areas.
- Maney Resort: Located just 20-minutes from the main pier, the resort offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and views of the Andaman Sea.
- PP Charlie Beach Resort: Known for its Thai and International cuisines, this resort is equipped with an outdoor swimming pool and comfortable rooms.
PLACES TO EAT
- La Mamita: This restaurant is known for pasta, pizza, fajitas and burritos.
- Local Food Market: If you are looking at the cheapest and most authentic eats, then head towards the local markets. They offer scrumptious pat tai, fried rice, somdam and smoked catfish.
- Tonsai: The restaurant boasts of best seafood.
- Matt’s Joint: The restaurant is known for its BBQ buffet. Its menu consists of global favorites from salmon steaks and fish and chips to ham and eggs and Caesar salad.
Hotels Near Attractions in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Hotels Near Mosquito Island
- Hotels Near Sunflower Beach Bar
- Hotels Near Moo Dee Bay
- Hotels Near Viking Cave
- Hotels Near Long Beach
- Hotels Near Tonsai Tower Rock Climbing
- Hotels Near The Al Islah Koh Phi Phi Mosque
- Hotels Near Tonsai Village
- Hotels Near Rantee Bay
- Hotels Near Tsunami Memorial Garden
- Hotels Near Wang Long Bay
- Hotels Near Shark Watching Tours
- Hotels Near Pirate Island Adventures House
- Hotels Near Phi Phi Island Cabana
- Hotels Near Phitharom Pp Resort
- Hotels Near Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island