Hotels in Kobe, Japan
Where to Stay in Kobe, Japan?
PLACES TO STAY
- Arimarokusai: Regarded as the best budget hotel in the city, this one is also famous for its onsen hot springs. The delicious buffet has Japanese and western food. There is a game room where you can relax.
- Super Hotel Kobe: This is a standard Japanese business hotel. The staff speak good English. The location on Flower road puts it nearly at equal distance from the Sannomiya and Shin Kobe Stations – 10 minutes away.
- Hotel Trusty Kobe Kyukyoryuchi: While the rooms themselves are of standard good quality, this budget hotel is appreciated for its fantastic location - close to train stations, restaurants and shops. The breakfast is supposed to be especially good.
- Hotel Piena Kobe: Fantastic location, close to the two major train stations. Clean and elegant hotel but smaller rooms. Excellent breakfast. But the stock doesn’t speak English.
- Kobe MotomachiTokyu REI Hotel: The hotel is right next to Chinatown. That means there is endless number of business to eat in the neighbourhood. Close to the Motomachi Station.
- Hotel Monterey Kobe: Close to the Sannomiya Metro Station and the Cable Cars. Near the Ikuta Shrine. Lots of shopping streets. Also this might be the most charming hotel in the city, like something out of Europe.
- Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel: Renowned for its beautiful architecture, this hotel is right on the waterfront. Try to get a room with a balcony. The harbour is lit up at night and the view is amazing.
- Oriental Hotel: Surrounded by upscale boutique shops and only a five minute walk from Chinatown this hotel is beloved for the location. The spacious rooms are decorated in oriental fashion. Among the luxury hotels in the city it has one of the best value for price.
- Hotel La Suite Kobe Harborland: Guests at this hotel really seem to love the bathrooms.
PLACES TO EAT
The city of Kobe has a love affair with beef. And it is intense. Kobe beef is fatty, succulent and abnormally expensive. The most popular restaurants in town are nearly all steakhouses. But if you don’t have that much money to spend, a very hearty supplement is subameshi - the local noodle and rice concoction. Don’t leave the following eateries off your vacation travel itinerary planner:
- Bistrot Cafe de Paris in Kobe: Brazilian food prepared to perfection and served exquisitely. Go for the all-you-can-eat option.
- Wakkoqu, Shinkobe: The hottest place in town for a meal of Kobe beef. The chef will cook your meal right in front of you - this is a delight to watch.
- Kokoroya: Japanese sushi and Asian seafood. Located in a quiet and cozy area, the restaurant serves up faultless meat dishes.
- Moriya Honten: Kobe beef served in traditional Kobe setting. The service at this tiny restaurant isn’t instantaneous but the food is worth every second of the wait.
- Nishimurakohiten: Tourists seem to believe that this is the best place to have coffee in the city.
Hotels Near Attractions in Kobe
- Hotels Near Kobe City Hall
- Hotels Near Kobe-sanda Premium Outlets
- Hotels Near Kobe Animal Kingdom
- Hotels Near Kobe City Suma Marine Aquarium
- Hotels Near Meriken Park
- Hotels Near Kawasaki Good Times World
- Hotels Near Nunobiki Falls
- Hotels Near Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum
- Hotels Near Rokko Cable Car
- Hotels Near Smokey
- Hotels Near Arima-onsen
- Hotels Near Kobe City Museum
- Hotels Near Rokko Garden Terrace
- Hotels Near Rokkosan Farm
- Hotels Near Hyogo Prefectural Museum Of Art
- Hotels Near Suma Rikyu Park