Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Where to Stay in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
PLACES TO STAY IN KUALA LUMPUR
Kuala Lampur, capital city of Malaysia, is one of the most visited and sought after destinations in all of South-East Asia. For that reason, whether you’re travelling during the on season or off, it’s best to make reservations beforehand. Below, you will find a comprehensive guide to all the best places to stay in during your Kuala Lumpur vacation.
For those willing to splurge on their stay, you can find a myriad of luxury hotels in the city center from where one can enjoy all that the bustling heart of Kuala Lumpur has to offer. The nearby Butterfly Park, restaurants, bars and flea market really make staying around this area the most convenient way to experience the city. With that in mind, budget hotels in the city also tend to offer a decent experience, with clean living quarters and bathrooms, but naturally none of the bells and whistles. The best way to experience the culture however, is to book a comfortable AirBnb as close to the city center as possible. The prices vary but always remain well under the price you would play for a Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Alternatively, one can choose places to stay on the outskirts of the city, in areas such as Mont Kiara, as all Kuala Lumpur accommodations would be well connected, with the city’s highly developed transport systems. Here you can find even luxury hotels at nearly half the price of hotels in the city center, with the budget options now even more affordable. Again, however, the luxury to price ratio is far higher for an AirBnb and other homestay options and should definitely be considered over budget hotels. Alternatively a hostel stay is the lowest paid but may require the use of a shared bathroom. The hotels really go from bare minimum 1 star to absolutely stunning 5 star accommodations depending on price and place, however when deciding where to stay in, consider that the city that the city is incredibly well connected and a luxury hotel in the city center may cost upwards of 780 MYR, while being somewhere in the region of 400 MYR on the outskirts. Cheaper accommodation is about 50- 60 MYR but can go as low as 30 MYR if one is willing to rough it out a little.
For the best experience in a larger group one should try to get a full house through AirBnb which is the most cost effective.
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur: Situated opposite Fahrenheit, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is a 5-star hotel located along Bintang, offering free WiFi and also access to a health club.
- Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur: Featuring a restaurant, fitness facilities and a rooftop pool with city skyline views this luxury hotel provides self-catering apartments just a 5-minute walk from Ampang Park.
- Hotel Soleil: Surrounded by some of Kuala Lumpur’s best dining, nightlife and shopping options, Hotel Soleil provides restful stays in the center of the city. It has an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Impiana KLCC Hotel: Located in central Kuala Lumpur (KLCC), Impiana Hotel KLCC provides rooms with free high-speed internet access. It has an outdoor pool, an award-winning spa and 4 dining options.
- Le Apple Boutique Hotel : Only a quarter mile from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, this hotel features tastefully furnished rooms fitted with large windows.
- SILKA Maytower Kuala Lumpur: The air-conditioned guest rooms come equipped with an attached marble bathroom and a 32-inch LCD satellite TV are the main features of this budget hotel.
Hotels Near Attractions in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels Near Islamic Arts Museum
- Hotels Near KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway
- Hotels Near Jalan Alor
- Hotels Near National Mosque
- Hotels Near Central Market
- Hotels Near Pavilion Kl
- Hotels Near Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Hotels Near Pavilion Mall
- Hotels Near No Black Tie
- Hotels Near Suria KLCC Mall
- Hotels Near Orchid Park
- Hotels Near Mezze
- Hotels Near The Pool
- Hotels Near Jalan Petaling
- Hotels Near Open Sky Unlimited Tour
- Hotels Near Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra