Hotels in Kuta, Indonesia
Where to Stay in Kuta, Indonesia?
PLACES TO STAY
Hotels in Kuta is considered the best near the beach which is an experience in itself. Some of the preferred hotels are:
- Masa Inn: Offers simple, air-conditioned rooms with free breakfast and free internet. The inn also has it private pool.
- POP! Hotel: A colorful, eco-friendly hotel located near the Kuta beach which offers free Wi-Fi and free breakfast. The hotel has it private pool and is perfect if you want to stay at a modern, budget place.
- Febri's Hotel & Spa: Offers comfortable accommodation with an in-house Pool, Bar/Lounge, Spa and Restaurant. The place also offers free internet among other services.
- Satriya Cottages: Offers spacious, beautifulrooms with free breakfast and Wi-Fi, in-house pool, bar/lounge and restaurant.
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali: The most popular luxury hotel in Kuta offers elegant rooms with minibar, free internet and other amenities and has an in-house Fitness center, Bar lounge, Pool, Hot tub and fine-dine restaurant!
- MercureKuta Bali: The beachfront hotel offers sophisticated suite accommodation with free internet and amenities like in-house Pool, Gym, Spa and top of the line service.
PLACES TO EAT
Kuta has a wide variety of flavors and classic dishes to offer and you will always find plenty of restaurants to keep you in good spirits. Some of the must-try’s are:
- Bubba Gump Shrimp: One of the best places to try seafood in Kuta, serving burgers and classic American fried food!
- Black House Burgers: Offers a variety of burgers which wont burden your wallet.
- Pronto Pizza: Serves Italian Pizzas with a range of toppings of your choice. You can’t go wrong with their pepperoni pizza.
- Poppies Restaurant: If you want to try some great Indonesian, Asian and international food, the place is apt for a meal with your loved ones. Do try the BBQ dishes and mock-tails served here
- Fat Chow: Offers Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Fusion food and is popular for its seafood dishes. Do try their Yum Ghong Prawn, Satay Chicken, burgers and wash it all down with some fantastic cocktails!
- Street Food: All around Kuta, you will find stalls which serve the staple street food – ‘Bakso’ which is a spicy noodle soup and something you simply must not miss!
Hotels Near Attractions in Kuta
- Hotels Near Bali Bombing Memorial
- Hotels Near Poppies Restaurant
- Hotels Near Jalan Legian
- Hotels Near Bamboo Bar And Grill
- Hotels Near Kori Restaurant And Bar
- Hotels Near Balangan Beach
- Hotels Near Dreamland Beach
- Hotels Near AquaMarine Diving - Bali
- Hotels Near Carrefour Denpasar
- Hotels Near Kuta Theater
- Hotels Near Mal Bali Galeria
- Hotels Near Circus Waterpark Bali
- Hotels Near Krisna
- Hotels Near Bali Brasco
- Hotels Near New Kuta Green Park
- Hotels Near Kedonganan Beach