Hotels in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Where to Stay in Lancaster, Pennsylvania?
PLACES TO STAY
Lancaster town is quite varied when it comes to visitors’ accommodation. Guests can choose to stay in the Amish farmhouses close to the farmlands. These farmhouses are fully equipped for travellers but book them on priority basis otherwise you may not find enough rooms. There are campsites available if you want to live close to the wilderness. Staying in either of the two means that you will be a little away from the main attractions in town. The downtown area in Lancaster is home to some of the swankiest hotels in town. Lancaster County has the second largest and most diverse BnB community. These include stays in Victorian mansions, romantic rooms, countryside houses, and homes on the hills. You may find plenty of options on the farms of Lancaster too.
- AirBnB in Lancaster: A clear majority of the rentals are focused in the downtown area of Lancaster. Most of the tourist locations are within walking distance from these places. Options close to the Lancaster railway station are quite inexpensive but as you head further away from the main area you will see an increase in tariff. Prices are highest around Highway 30. You may find decent options in Eden and Bausman if you search a bit. Do check out the West Lancaster area.
- Budget hotels in Lancaster: Budget travellers can check out the inns and motels around Lancaster. Most of them offer standard rooms with free Wi-Fi. Some of these also have an outdoor pool. However, there are limited options in the main town area. On the other hands, choices are plenty in Smoketown, Strasburg, Willow Street, Ronks, and Intercourse.
- Affordable hotels in Lancaster: There are around a handful of affordable hotels near the railway station and West Lancaster area. Options are available along Highway 30. A little warning, these are around 15 minutes away from the downtown area. Strasburg area has plenty of hotels in this category. Book well in advance if visiting.
- Luxury hotels in Lancaster: Luxury hotels are plenty in number here. There are beautiful mansions dating to the previous centuries that have been renovated and converted into hotels. You may also find luxurious rooms with scenic views in architecturally-refined houses. Besides these, there are all the regular luxury hotels close to the town centre in Lancaster. Do watch out for the overpriced rooms, many of these are simply charging extra due to the location of the mansions.
Hotels Near Attractions in Lancaster
- Hotels Near Long's Park
- Hotels Near Rock Ford Plantation
- Hotels Near Lancaster Brewing Company
- Hotels Near Caribbean Indoor Water Park
- Hotels Near Historic St. Mary's Catholic Church
- Hotels Near North Museum Of Nature And Science
- Hotels Near Rough And Tumble Historical Association
- Hotels Near Thistle Finch Distillery
- Hotels Near Northwest Lancaster County River Trail
- Hotels Near Woodward Hill Cemetery
- Hotels Near Sehner-ellicott-von Hess House
- Hotels Near Mt. Gretna Lake And Beach
- Hotels Near Jason's Woods
- Hotels Near Leisure Bowling & Golfing Center
- Hotels Near The Beadworks
- Hotels Near Conewago Recreation Trail
Hotels in and around Lancaster
- Shopping Centers
Parks & Gardens
- Hotels near Greenfield Park
- Hotels near Musser Park
- Hotels near Sixth Ward Park
- Hotels near East Lampeter Township Community Park
- Hotels near Stoner Park
- Hotels near Flory Park
- Hotels near Daniel's Den Playground
- Hotels near Foundation Fields & Overlook
- Hotels near Northwest Corridor Park
- Hotels near Kid's Place Playground
- Hotels near Crystal Park