Hotels in Lannion, France
Where to Stay in Lannion, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Arcadia: Compact rooms, indoor swimming pool, typical continental buffet breakfast.
- Cerise Lannion: Cosy rooms, free Wi-Fi, free parking outside.
- Brit Hotel Aux Hortensias: Clean rooms and helpful hosts.
- Kyriad Lannion: Comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast, free Wi-Fi.
- Ibis Lannion Cote De Granit Rose: Charming rooms at reasonable prices.
- Manoir de l'Isle: Located a few kilometres away from Lannion. Magnificent rooms with great views and tasteful décor.
PLACES TO EAT
Lannion’s gastronomy is mostly composed of Brittany cuisine, which is known for its sumptuous local cuisines. Seafood and Pancakes are the most famous food in the region. The region is also well-known for its cider and other alcoholic beverages. Plateau de fruits de Mer, Moules Mariniers, Soup de Poissions are some delicacies of the region you must try.
- La Ville Blanche: A great place where sumptuous French dishes are served in a decent atmosphere.
- L'Anthocyane: A charming restaurant that offers great meals and choices of wine.
- Tooti Bon: A quaint restaurant with a good range of Vegetarian, Vegan and Non-Vegetarian dishes on the menu.
- Le Borneo: Delicious fire-stone baked pizzas. Excellent service.
- Le 24stmarc: Freshly cooked seafood, meat and other dishes. The place is quaint and the service is good.