Hotels in Le Mans, France
Where to Stay in Le Mans, France?
PLACES TO STAY
The city has accommodations for every type of traveller. It doesn’t matter if you are a solo wanderer or travelling with kids, you will always find good places to stay in Le Mans. Avenue du General Leclerc and Rue Chanzy has many affordable staying options.
It even has numerous campsites around the circuit which are perfect to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. If you are not an outdoor person and want to experience the feeling of home away from home, then come to the center of the city. You will find everything from lively youth hostels, cozy homestays to luxurious hotels.
- Airbnb : If you are looking for comfortable, budget homestays in Le Mans, there is nothing more perfect than Airbnb. Most of these homestays are located in the heart of the city. The location makes it easier to explore the old city. It also gives you a chance to interact with locals and understand more about the interesting stories of the town. Spacious rooms and clean apartments can be easily found here. Per night cost of these lovely homestays starts from around 15 euros.
- Affordable Hotels : If you are a budget traveller, Le Mans has many accommodations to offer. There are numerous budget hotels scattered in and around the city. You can choose any according to your plan. Small but clean rooms will make your stay comfortable. Staying in the city will give you a chance to know local lifestyle easily whereas staying a little away from the town will let you experience peace and tranquility.
- Mid-Range Hotels : If you are travelling for business, there are quite a few mid-range hotels in Le Mans which will cater to your every need. These hotels are mostly located around the train station. Free WiFi, air-conditioned conference rooms, large meeting halls and restaurants serving multi-national cuisine make it easier to stay in the city.
- Luxury Hotels : With a couple of 5-star hotels and numerous 4-star hotels, Le Mans makes sure that you can pamper yourself when you are in the city. Who needs anything else when there are large swimming pools, spas, delicious food and courteous staff to attend to your needs. You need to reserve a room here well in advance as most of the places tend to get booked months before.
Hotels Near Attractions in Le Mans
- Hotels Near Arche De La Nature
- Hotels Near Abbaye De L'Epau
- Hotels Near Enceinte Gallo-romaine Du Mans
- Hotels Near Jardin Des Plantes
- Hotels Near Carre Plantagenet
- Hotels Near Musee De Tesse
- Hotels Near Eglise Notre-dame De La Couture
- Hotels Near Musee De La Reine Berengere
- Hotels Near Parc Et Creche Theodore Monod
- Hotels Near Cityglace
- Hotels Near Le Spot
- Hotels Near Circuit Maison Blanche
- Hotels Near Collegiale Saint-pierre La Cour
- Hotels Near Eglise Notre-dame-du-pre
- Hotels Near Blockhaus Dollmann
- Hotels Near Port Du Mans