Hotels in Lisse, Netherlands
Where to Stay in Lisse, Netherlands?
PLACES TO STAY
Visitors to Lisse are usually just here for a single day, going back in the evening. It's rare that people actually stay here, when there is such a wide range of accommodation available in Amsterdam, less than an hour away. Other than the hotels listed below, people usually stay over in vacation rental properties.
- Van der Valk Hotel Sassenheim-Leiden: This is an excellent hotel for both businessmen and vacationers, a little way out of Lisse.
- De Zonnehoed: This lovely accommodation has a very home away from home feel and is fully furnished. The windmill is nearby. Free Wi-Fi.
- Bed & Breakfast De VierSeizoenen: Cute B&B with breakfast delivered to your bed in the morning. Stylish bathroom.
- Hotel Restaurant De Nachtegaal: Functional hotel with quick service and free WiFi. No bells and whistles.
- Hotel De Duif: Small and functional rooms not too far from the Keukenhof Gardens. Decent breakfast.
PLACES TO EAT
- VierSeizoenen: Versatile restaurant serving hearty Dutch, European, French, Seafood, and International cuisine.
- Ristorante Il Mulino: Upscale Italian and Mediterranean restaurant with top notch personal service and exquisite flavours.
- Mykonos: Mediterranean and Greek food and seafood, cheap with large portions.
- Restaurant Den OudenHeere: Upscale food in European, Fusion, French, and Central European styles cooked to perfection.