Hotels in Logrono, Spain
Where to Stay in Logrono, Spain?
PLACES TO STAY
- Camping La Playa: Close to the banks of river Ebro with air conditioned bungalows, private bathrooms, coffee machine, garden barbeque facilities, television, laundry and free Wi-Fi connection.
- Hostel Entresuenos: This hotel is a guest house with modern décor and spacious air conditioned dorms, television, fridge, microwave and shared bathroom facilities.
- Hotel Carlton Rioja: This hotel is a moderate 4 star with spacious AC accommodation, TV, mini bar, 24 hour tour desk and reception as well as classic style rooms with private bathroom and hair dryer. The hotel has a cafe- bar and restaurant and also has room service.
- Hotel Condes de Haro: The services of Hotel Condes de Haro include 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, tour desk, luggage storage, laundry, dry cleaning, meeting/banquet facilities, babysitting/child services, fax/photocopying and more.
- Hotel Calle Mayor: Provides with 24-hour front desk, tour desk, newspaper, lift, laundry, dry cleaning, heating, fax/photocopying, private parking, AC accommodation, bridal suite and more.
- AC Hotel La Rioja: This hotel is a luxury hotel by Marriott with services that include; room service, car hire, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, laundry, dry cleaning, newspaper, lift, meeting/banquet facilities, business centre, heating, soundproof rooms, fax/photocopying and more.
PLACES TO EAT
- Excellent Menu: It is one of the most poise restaurants of Logrono that is a must try. The restaurant serves finger licking food and fancy delicious desserts. Excellent menu is a complete value for money restaurant in Logrono.
- El Champi: It is also a famous restaurant in Logrono that serves lovely pinchos (meaning a small snack). Champiñón (meaning mushroom) is a must eat at El Champi.
- Tio Agus: Serves yummy pork pincho in a hot dog bun with a sprinkle of olive oil and salt. The secret green sauce in the delicacy adds to the juicy taste and flavor of it.
- San Juan Street: This street in Logrono is home to plenty of reasonable restaurants that serve a large variety of small snacks. Octopus with potatoes is a must try in this area.
- Laurel Street: It is the best place to try local cuisines and specialties.
Hotels Near Attractions in Logrono
- Hotels Near Tio Agus
- Hotels Near Bodegas Marques De Murrieta
- Hotels Near Bodega Vina Real
- Hotels Near El Mexicano Logrono
- Hotels Near Calle San Juan
- Hotels Near Casa De Las Ciencias Logrono
- Hotels Near Codere Apuestas Deportivas
- Hotels Near Monumento A La Valvanerada
- Hotels Near Monte Cantabria Ruinas
- Hotels Near Puente De Piedra
- Hotels Near Parque Del Espolon
- Hotels Near Enamorados Park
- Hotels Near Gaunas Park
- Hotels Near Plaza Luis De Gongora
- Hotels Near Plaza De La Vendimia
- Hotels Near Plaza Primero De Mayo
Hotels in and around Logrono
- Hotels near Autocares Yanguas
- Hotels near Autocares Logrobus
- Hotels near Alsa
- Hotels near Autobuses De Logrono
- Hotels near Estacion De Autobuses De Logrono
- Hotels near Estacion ADIF De Logrono
- Hotels near Monumento Al Labrador
- Hotels near Estacion De Logrono
- Hotels near Autobuses Jimenez
- Hotels near Grupo Jimenez
- Hotels near Riojana De Autocares
- Hotels near Autocares A. Martinez
- Hotels near La Vianesa
- Hotels near Autocares Arturo Martinez
- Hotels near Zamorana De Transportes
- Hotels near La Estellesa
- Shopping Centers
- Parks & Gardens