Hotels in Lourdes, France
Where to Stay in Lourdes, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Premiere Classe Lourdes: It is one of the budget hotels of Lourdes, located at the northern entrance of the city. This hotel is close to sanctuaries and pilgrimage sites. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a work area and TV with canal+ and canal Satellite. Complimentary breakfast is also available.
- Chalet Saint Louis: It is one of the 1-star hotels of Lourdes, located right at the center of the city, just 300 meters away from the Sanctuary. It has an open terrace. It offers guestrooms with private bathrooms, a lounge, a bar, a restaurant and a valet parking facility.
- Hotel Saint Avit: This budget hotel is located 500 meters away from the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes. It has a restaurant, a bar and offers free Wi-Fi access in their public area. It offers rooms with private bathrooms. Some rooms have balconies giving nice view of the Pyrenees Mountains.
- Appart’hotel Saint Jean: This mid-budget residence is located 250 meters away from the Sanctuary of Lourdes. It offers accommodation with well-equipped kitchen and furnished rooms. It also offers complimentary breakfast.
- Hotel Roissy: This is one of the mid-budget hotels, located 100 meters away from the Sanctuary. It offers air-conditioned and sound proofed rooms with free access to Wi-Fi. It offers complimentary breakfast. Its restaurant offers exclusive French cuisine.
- Best Western Beausejour: It is a 3-star hotel, located opposite to the train station of the town. The rooms of this hotel has balcony that let you get a beautiful view of Pyrenees Mountain. The rooms also have free Wi-Fi access. The hotel has heated swimming pool (open from May to September).
- Hotel La Solitude: This is one of the top luxury hotels located at the bank of river Gave of Lourdes. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a balcony and a private bathroom. It has two dining options, one is a traditional French restaurant and another is French brasserie. Buffet breakfast is also available daily.
- LordaAppart’hotel: This is one of the more expensive residences, located in the center of the historic part of the town. It has both studios and apartments with accommodation for 4 people. Each accommodation is air-conditioned and has facilities like lounge, sofa bed, well-equipped kitchen and a bathroom.
- Grand Hotel de la Grotte: This is a luxury boutique hotel of Lourdes offering elegantly decorated rooms and has an outdoor swimming pool. It has features like gourmet restaurant, Table de Febus and a brasserie with outdoor terrace. It has its rooms decorated in a Napolean III style.
PLACES TO EAT
The town has lots of cafes around the town offering inexpensive foods like pizzas, sandwiches and croques monsieur. Other than this, restaurants are there to try out. Some of them are:-
- Restaurant Alexandra: Located off the Rue de la Grotte. It is a small family –run restaurant offering some of the special dishes that are popular among the locals. It has an intimate atmosphere.
- Le Majorelle: If you are looking for a luxury dining space, this is one of such restaurants of Lourdes. The interior is decorated with nouveau architecture with beautiful chandeliers, hanging from the ceiling.
- Le Luma: This is a small bistro offering three-course set menu and also has buffet hors d’oeuvres.
Hotels Near Attractions in Lourdes
- Hotels Near Le Petit Lourdes
- Hotels Near Le Cachot
- Hotels Near Les Halles De Lourdes
- Hotels Near Basilique De L'Immaculee-Conception De Lourdes
- Hotels Near Musee Sainte-bernadette
- Hotels Near Musee Christi
- Hotels Near Grotte De Massabielle
- Hotels Near L'egliseparoissiale Du Sacre-coeur
- Hotels Near Musee De Lourdes
- Hotels Near Detours Pyreneens Lourdes
- Hotels Near Voie Verte Des Gaves
- Hotels Near Bar Le Triangle
- Hotels Near Little Flower Cafe
- Hotels Near Pizza Da Marco
- Hotels Near The Rosary Basilica
- Hotels Near The Grotto