Hotels in Luang Prabang, Laos
Where to Stay in Luang Prabang, Laos?
PLACES TO STAY
Luang Prabang has a wide selection of accommodation to suit every budget, from rooms as low as $20 per night to as high as $500 per night. Most of these accommodation options in Luang Prabang are situated within the city in its many lanes and alleys. Most of these hotels will offer you free Wi-Fi.
- Affordable guesthouses in Luang Prabang: If you are traveling solo or with a group of friends, you can accommodate yourself at a dorm where a bed will cost you between $30 to $50. If you are looking for a private room with air-conditioning, a fan, bathrooms with hot water and cable TV, head out to a guesthouse where a private room will cost you between $80 to $100 per night. Most of these guesthouses have building that are traditionally constructed, some with wood, and have a very cosy and friendly vibe to it.
- Upmarket hotels in Luang Prabang: These are charming hotels located in the quiet alleyways of Laung Prabang. These hotels offer a slightly more professional service and have a well-mannered English speaking staff. These hotels come with all basic amenities like rooms with attached bathroom, travel desk, mini-bar, tea & coffee maker in the room, room service and restaurants. A room at this type of a hotel will cost you between $100 to $200 per night.
- Boutique Hotels in Luang Prabang: These petit hotels many be small in size but are big on style. The compact size of the hotel helps create an intimate atmosphere for its visitors. Some of these hotels will have colonial style architecture and a great décor with a professional and helpful staff. In addition to the basic amenities, these hotels come with a few additional amenities like pool, spa treatments and free Wi-Fi. A room at this type of a hotel will cost you between $200 to $280 per night.
- Luxury Hotels in Luang Prabang: These properties will be extensive in size and will leave the guests spoilt with its hospitality. These hotels will have luxurious rooms with private terrace, sofa, satellite TV and minibar along with a variety of treatments at the spa centres. The hotel will also offer you free airport shuttle services along with an array of amenities like a tour desk, 24-hour front desk, laundry service. You will also have a variety of cuisines to choose from at their speciality restaurants. A room at this type of a hotel will cost you between $300 to $500 per night.
Hotels Near Attractions in Luang Prabang
- Hotels Near Elephant Village
- Hotels Near Night Market
- Hotels Near The Living Land Company
- Hotels Near The Traditional Arts And Ethnology Centre
- Hotels Near Tad Sae Waterfall
- Hotels Near Bamboo Bridge
- Hotels Near Wat Mai
- Hotels Near Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near Morning Market
- Hotels Near Wat Xieng Mouane
- Hotels Near Wat Sen
- Hotels Near Luang Prabang Library
- Hotels Near Vat Visounarath
- Hotels Near Chompet
- Hotels Near Tad Thong Waterfall
- Hotels Near That Chomsi Stupa