Hotels in Luxor, Egypt
Where to Stay in Luxor, Egypt?
Luxor offers about 57 different types of accommodation if you are planning your trip here. There is the Hilton Luxor Resort and Spa, the Pavillon Winter Luxor, Mercure Luxor, Saint Joseph Hotel and much more. If you are a woman and are looking for cheaper options, exercise caution, because there were several reports of rape and spiked drinks. Make sure that your accommodation is booked in advance. The hotels are a better option in terms of security and reliability. Whatever accommodation option you choose at the end of the day will depend on your budget.
Amoun (Sharia al-Karnak): Open air restaurant that serves cheap and tasty Egyptian food. If you need to use the internet, you will find a café next door. Again this restaurant attracts a lot of customers every day; they also serve other non Egyptian dishes for tourists and locals.
Hotels Near Attractions in Luxor
- Hotels Near Tomb Of Tutankhamun
- Hotels Near Avenue Of Sphinxes
- Hotels Near Deir Al-medina
- Hotels Near Sound And Light Show At Karnak
- Hotels Near Tombs Of The Nobles
- Hotels Near Ramesseum Or Mortuary Temple Of Ramses I I
- Hotels Near Karnak Open Air Museum
- Hotels Near Temple Of Merenptah
- Hotels Near Temple Of Montu Enclosure
- Hotels Near Abu Haggag Mosque
- Hotels Near Temple Of Seti I
- Hotels Near Dra Abu'l Naga
- Hotels Near Mntophaat
- Hotels Near Tomb Of Pabasa
- Hotels Near Colossi Of Memnon
- Hotels Near Valley Of Queens