Hotels in Maheshwar, India
Where to Stay in Maheshwar, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Ahilya Fort: If you want to take a peek into the royal era, then Ahilya Fort is definitely the most coveted hotel to stay in.
- Narmada Retreat: Narmada Retreat has a hundred percent customer satisfaction rate. It is one of the best luxury accommodation options in Maheshwar.
- Panchwati Palace: A decent option for budget stay, Panchwati Palace is situated in a safe area and also at a great location from where you can access most attractions of the city.
- Hotel Devraj: It is the best option for mid range accommodation in Maheshwar. With decent amenities, it is a safe place to spend the nights in Maheshwar.
- Hotel Raj Palace: One of the best budget accommodations in Maheshwar, Hotel Raj Palace offers spectacular views of the Narmada river from its Balcony.
PLACES TO EAT
The best restaurants in Maheshwar are:
- Indian Heritage Restuarant: Kuber is not only supposed to be the best restaurant in Maheshwar, but is a definite taste of the Royal side of Maheshwar.
- Amul Restaurant: Known for its snacks, Amul restaurants also houses a famous ice-cream parlor.
- Hotel Nimar Spice: It is a perfect option for simple food in the town of Maheshwar.
- Laboos Cafe: It is considered to be one of the best restaurants in Maheshwar for a traveller who wants to save up on food and is travelling on a budget.