Hotels in Mandu, India
Where to Stay in Mandu, India?
PLACES TO STAY
Tourist information is thing on this Mandu was meant to be seen, not lived in.
- You can actually sleep quite cheaply at the temple itself, so long you don’t expect luxury. Ditto for the close by Rest House.
- Malwa Resort offers cute cottages and rooms. It’s run by MP Tourism.
- Rani Roopmati Hotel
- You can find hotel in Dhar too.
PLACES TO EAT
- You can get lemonade practically everywhere, and on hot days, it’s highly recommended.
- Try the Daal-Baati at the Jain Temple.