Hotels in Manly, Australia
Where to Stay in Manly, Australia?
HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS:
- Manly Harbor Loft B&B– Voted as one of the best B&B in Manly, it has all the modern facilities including reverse air-conditioning, which helps keep cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Manly Beach View B&B– This B&B offers more than just a breathtaking view from the balcony. An affordable accommodation in Manly with all the facilities to make your stay comfortable.
- Manly Beach Accommodation– It claims to offer affordable luxury, while providing for all the basic necessities. With just a minute walk away from the beach and 10 minute away to the heart of Manly, this place offers value for money.
- Manly Beachside Apartments– Reasonably priced accommodation in Manly with clean rooms, private kitchen, bathroom and TV along with the other facilities to make the stay comfortable. It is located in the heart of the center.
- Q Station Sydney Harbor National Park Hotel– A luxury hotel that provides its guests the best of view and the amenities, along with the best of food and service.
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific– Within the close proximity to the center, this luxury hotel maintains high standards in food and the services alike, assuring that its guests have a pleasant and a memorable experience.
WHERE TO EAT:
Restaurants in Manly have a plenty to offer, and won’t disappoint you with the wide variety of options be it in food, bars and pubs, cafes, or ice creams. Food in Manly is a wide array of traditional Australian, Continental, and Chinese.
- 4 Pines Brewing Company– An international award winning microbrewery where you can relax while sipping on the freshly brewed beer. Also provides generous meals to go along with beer, and is open all day.
- Bella Vista Café– Head to this Café if you are craving homemade pasta. It also offers delicious Aussie breakfast along with fresh juices and smoothies, and premium coffee to make your day.
- BenBry Burgers– It boasts of 30 different varieties of low-fat and high-protein burgers made with the freshest ingredients.
- Fishmongers– Prides on using the local catch. It is a favorite among the locals with its signature dishes.
- Fusion Point Bar & Restaurant– It is a favorite among the locals and tourists as well. Menu varies from kid’s meals, vegetarian to gluten free options. It is also known as best all day breakfast house, it also offers some of the Manly’s best baristas.
- Garfish– Prides itself on offering only the freshest fish to its guests, it also lets the guests choose how they would like their fish to be made. It offers the best of both worlds to its guests – best seafood with the breathtaking views of the harbor.
- Manly Wharf Hotel– A great place to dine in or have a day out overlooking picturesque Manly or the Harbor. Popular among the locals and tourists for the food it serves, and the good variety of beers and wines.
- Ben & Jerry’s– A 35 year old Ice cream chain that offers 20 different flavor combinations. They also prepare their signature Ice cream cakes to cater to any special occasion.
PUBS AND BARS:
Nightlife in Manly is vibrant and buzzing with enthusiastic tourists and locals alike. There are various events and activities in Manly to entertain and engage the visitors. Or just go club hopping.
- Hotel Steyne– It has numerous bars over two levels that accommodates various kinds of crowd. Their roof top bar is a favorite with the best views along with the Live Bands and DJs performing.
- Shore Club– This award winning three leveled club is a favorite among the locals and the tourists as well. It prides on offering good food, music and a wonderful ambience and is regarded as one of the Manly’s top night spots.
- Manly Beach Club– Three levels of fun and frolic. Restaurant and bar at the ground floor, Tequila bar on the second and the roof-top deck that is enchanting during the day and night as well.
- Bavarian Beer Café– This beer café offers Bier, brewed according to the strict Bavarian Laws. Also on menu are the finest Bavarian Schnapps and their signature cocktails.
Hotels Near Attractions in Manly
- Hotels Near The Luggage Store Cafe And Museum
- Hotels Near North Head Sanctuary, Manly (sydney Harbour Federation Trust)
- Hotels Near Manly Oceanside Accomodation
- Hotels Near Manly
- Hotels Near Favourite Cycles Manly
- Hotels Near The Fixed Wheel
- Hotels Near Manly Cycles
- Hotels Near Darling Point Sailing Squadron
- Hotels Near Hotel Steyne
- Hotels Near Bluewater Cafe
- Hotels Near Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific
- Hotels Near Coles
- Hotels Near Hugos Manly
- Hotels Near Store Beach