Hotels in Marathias, Greece
Where to Stay in Marathias, Greece?
PLACES TO STAY
- Exensian Villas & Suites: Located just 150metres from the beach of Marathias, the Exensian Villas & Suites is a luxurious accommodation in Marathias that boasts of villas with private pools and big verandas with unique views, fully equipped electric cooker and dishwashers.
- Pavezzo Apartments: Pavezzo Apartmentsoffersself-catered and air-conditioned accommodation with furnished balconies and sea views. Their fully equipped kitchen comes with a microwave, oven and hob, coffee machine and fridge/freezer.
- Helen & Theo Studios: Offering a sun terrace, garden and apartments with a balcony, Helen & Theo Studios is located in Zakynthos. All its air-conditioned apartments include a kitchenette with kitchenware and fridge with bathroom and shower.
- Dennis studios: Dennis Studios is a self-catering accommodation in Marathias with free Wi-Fi and accessibility to LaganasBeach.All studios at Dennis will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony with Ionian Sea views.
- San Giorgios Maisonettes: The split-level apartments offer a private swimming pool with sun beds and umbrellas. Set amidst private landscaped gardens, the San Giorgio’s are air-conditioned and spacious, offering an open plan kitchen, a seating area and a furnished balcony.
- Pansion Limni: Just 30 metres from LimniKeriou Beach, PansionLimni offers accommodation with Sea view from their furnished balcony. A tavern and supermarket can be found at 50 metres. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
PLACES TO EAT
- Funky Gourmet: Funky Gourmet is a perfect option for those who wish to have a fine dining experience in Marathias. Elegant lighting, refinement and sheer joy in food make this a worthwhile stop for any foodie.
- Varoulko: For a heady Greek dining experience, try the Michelin-starred combination of waterfront views and LefterisLazarou's delicious seafood. Sip on top wines as sailboats bob in the harbour at Mikrolimano.
- Koukoumavlos: This terrace is filled with gleeful diners partaking of fresh, modern, Aegean cuisine. ‘slow-cooked shoulder of lamb with potato mousseline flavored with jasmine, fig and Greek coffee sauce’ are their speciality.