Hotels in Marken, Netherlands
Where to Stay in Marken, Netherlands?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Old Dutch: Located at the harbour of Volendam, Hotel Old Dutch is accessible from Marken by a ferry ride. The rooms all have a flat screen TV, a private bathroom with free toiletries and free wi fi.
- Hotel Hof van Marken: The only good hotel in Marken, Hotel Hof van Marken offers rooms with a view of the meadow, the lake or the harbor. The rooms have antique decor and pictures of Marken. The restaurant at the hotel offers exquisite French food, which is considered one of the best in the village.
- Suitehotel Posthoorn: This is a luxurious boutique hotel in Monnickendam, which is just a distance of 4.7 kilometres from Marken. The rooms are all air-conditioned and are equipped with a flat screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. The restaurant at the hotel has one Michelin star.
PLACES TO EAT
This small village does not have a bevy of restaurants to offer. But, within the limited number of eateries here, you will surely be offered some of the most mouth-watering delicacies you can get. Being a fishing village, look forward to some fresh Dutch sea food. The most popular restaurants in Marken are:
- Cafe-Restaurant Land en Zeezicht: This cozy restaurant has a gorgeous terrace setting and serves some delicious fish.
- De Verkeerde Wereld: This popular snackbar is a great place for having a cup of coffee along with some tantalising snacks like baguettes and omelettes. They also serve simple lunch and dinner dishes made of fish and steak.
- De Visscher: With a view of the harbour, this pub serves a range of scrumptious food.