Hotels in Marseille, France
Where to Stay in Marseille, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Intercontinental Marseille: Grand hotel that pampers you with pompous luxury. If you are willing to spend the moolah, Intercontinental, with its stunning views of the Vieux Port will spoil you silly. Prices begin from 200 Euros onwards.
Mid Range and Budget
- The Azur Hotel: Offers best value for your buck. Located conveniently close to the St.Charles Station and the Old Port, this could be a good choice for both couple and families. Prices range from 60 Euros onwards
- Vertigo Hostel: Located conveniently close to the city center and offers clean, no-frills accommodation at a cheap 20 Euros onwards.
PLACES TO EAT
- Le Clous du Jas: This cozy B&B is situated a little outside Marseille . It offers warm, home-like hospitality at a cost of 60 Euros onwards.
- Le Café des Epices: A one of a kind Bistro located in Panier, Chef Grammont adds unique twists to comfort French food. Get ready to pay anything between 24 Euros for Lunch and 45 Euros for their pre-fix dinner menu.
- La Boite a Sardine: A visit to Marseille is incomplete without having a taste of its fresh, delicious seafood. La Boite a Sardine is known for its authentic and non-processed attitude towards food.
- Le Gout des Choses: This value for money Bistro is situated at Notre Dame du Mont. Try the bouillabaisse and crab cakes here! A meal here will set you back about 25euros.
Hotels Near Attractions in Marseille
- Hotels Near Stade Velodrome
- Hotels Near La Panier
- Hotels Near Cathedrale De La Major
- Hotels Near La Corniche
- Hotels Near Musee D'histoire De Marseille
- Hotels Near Palais Du Pharo
- Hotels Near Palaisand Parc Longchamp
- Hotels Near Chateau D'if
- Hotels Near Housing Unit
- Hotels Near Parc Borely
- Hotels Near Ok Corral
- Hotels Near Old Port
- Hotels Near Allauch
- Hotels Near Place Aux Huiles
- Hotels Near Les Docks Des Marseille
- Hotels Near Musee Regards De Provence