Hotels in Mathura, India
Where to Stay in Mathura, India?
WHERE TO STAY
Considered a sacred city in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India, Mathura is a center for Hindu culture. Seeing pilgrimage from several devotees throughout the year and tourists alike, it pays to know the Mathura accommodations that will be the best match for you.
To start, it should be noted that Mathura hotels are all quite cheap on average, coming in at around $80 a night, as there aren’t a lot of 5 star hotels here. Most hotels in Mathura that cross the $100 threshold can be guaranteed to be great luxury hotels. Most of the better places to stay tend to be around the National Highway 2 area as this is a well-connected region and with most people travelling by cabs or private/rental cars, this is generally considered the best place to stay.
For a budget hotel option one can really look anywhere over the city but the general tendency is what you pay for is what you get, so $20 rooms will be the absolute basics and can involve a shared bathroom. When deciding where to stay in Mathura, it is best to judge by the amenities offered and to pay the higher price for a reasonably comfortable experience.
There are very few homestay options available in the city and it is best to book a few weeks in advance, especially during the on-season so as to get a better deal on your stay.
Being an important religious and spiritual centre, Mathura plays host to devotees all year round and more so during festivals like Holi and Janmashtami. There are a lot of hotels in Mathura ranging from luxury to mid-range to budget you can choose per your budget.
- Budget Hotel: If you are on tight budget, then opt to stay at Dharamsalas in Mathura these places are run by the trusts and are easy on the pocket while offering decent accommodation in Mathura. Budget hotels are another option check out places like Rahi Tourist Bungalow.
- Mid-range Hotel: Places like Sheetal Regency and Aathitya Palace is a good option. Clean and comfortable rooms with the basic amenities to make your stay comfortable.
- Luxury Hotel: They have properties like Brijwasi Lands Inn and The Radha Ashok. Elegant rooms, prompt service and the modern amenities to give you a luxury accommodation in Mathura.
Best Hotels Deals in Mathura, India
Locate the Best Accommodations in Mathura
Top Rated Hotels in Mathurapowered by
Hotels Near Attractions in Mathura
- Hotels Near Jama Masjid
- Hotels Near Kusum Sarovar
- Hotels Near Historical Gurudwara Sri Guru Nanak Bagichi
- Hotels Near Dwarkadhish Temple
- Hotels Near Government Museum Mathura
- Hotels Near Iskcon Vrindavan
- Hotels Near Birla Temple
- Hotels Near Bhuteshwar Temple
- Hotels Near Vishram Ghat
- Hotels Near Shahji Temple
- Hotels Near Food Hut Restaurant
- Hotels Near Bhuteshwar Chowk
- Hotels Near Shankar Mithai Wala
- Hotels Near Hotel Krishnam
- Hotels Near Mathura Junction Railway Station
- Hotels Near Brijwasi Mithai Wala
Hotels in and around Mathura
- Nearby Cities