Hotels in Maui, Hawaii
Where to Stay in Maui, Hawaii?
- Ho'oilo House: It is located in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains. It is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood and is just minutes from historic Lahaina.
- Windward Garden B & B: Located in a rural neighborhood, it overlooks on Maui's Fabled North Shore, this particular Inn offers privacy and quiet seclusion but is close to many of Maui's Favorite Attractions.
- Ocean Breeze Hideaway: Offering you a gorgeous oceanfront oceanview, this peaceful bead and breakfast also offers you lovely views of the Maalaea Bay and is a short walk from Maui's longest beach. Delicious island breakfast, lush gardens and a warm staff awaits you! This is the best budget option for accommodation in Maui.
- Aloha Baby Grand at Wailea Beach Villas: Luxurious Aloha Grand at Wailea Beach Villas on Wailea Beach, footsteps from The Shops of Wailea & Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa. Combining the best of hotel & condo for Family or Golf Vacations, Weddings, or honeymoon and is the best mid-budget option for accommodation in Maui.
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: This resort is located on an exceptional oceanfront location on Maui's south coast, nestled between two award winning beaches.
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: Privately nestled against historic Black Rock promontory, Sheraton Maui is set amid 23 lush tropical acres on world famous Kaanapali Beach. The oceanfront resort offers 508 newly renovated guestrooms, exquisite dining, and spectacular water activities. It is the best luxury option for accommodation in Maui.
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: Overlooking the shimmering Pacific, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa on Ka’anapali Beach is the perfect island resort for an inspiring Hawaiian vacation. It’s beach-front setting and aquatic playground appeals to honeymooners and families alike.
PLACES TO EAT
- Ululani’s Hawaiian Shave Ice: This is the best place to eat Hawaiian Cuisine in Maui.
- Mama’s Fish House: Another favorite amongst fish lovers in the state of Maui.
- Shaka Pops: Located in Hana, this place is known for best fruit ice cream pops.
- Geste Shrimp Truck: It is known for the tastiest sautéed shrimps.
- Island Taco: Another great place for tacos, specially fish tacos in Maui.
- Wine Palette: Located in Kapulua, this is one of the best options to wine and dine in Maui.
Hotels Near Attractions in Maui
- Hotels Near Hookipa Beach Park
- Hotels Near Shim Coffee And Protea Farm Tour
- Hotels Near Shoreline Snuba
- Hotels Near Waihee Ridge Trail
- Hotels Near Napili-honokowai
- Hotels Near Pukalini Country Club
- Hotels Near Honokohau Bay
- Hotels Near Nakalele Blowhole
- Hotels Near Makawao Forest Reserve
- Hotels Near Kahakuloa Bay
- Hotels Near La Perouse Bay
- Hotels Near Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- Hotels Near Olowalu Beach
- Hotels Near Waikamoi Nature Trail
- Hotels Near Ching S Pond
- Hotels Near Genki Sushi