Hotels in Melaka, Malaysia
Where to Stay in Melaka, Malaysia?
PLACES TO STAY
Make sure your accommodation in Melaka/Malacca is arranged before leaving on a holiday.
- Backpacker’s Freak Hotel: which consist of 9 rooms that come with or without air conditioners. Hot and cold showers are available all day. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean.
- Resorts in Melaka/Malacca: Shah’s beach resort, Tanjung Bidara beach resort.
- Chong Hoe Hotel: rooms are air conditioned, and you have an option between rooms with or without a bathroom.
The majestic Malacca, Courtyard @ Heeren Boutique Hotel and Casa del Rio Malacca are some 5 star hotels in Melaka/Malacca.
PLACES TO EAT
Below are the popular restaurants in Melaka:
Visit Chung Wah Restaurant for the tastiest Hainanese chicken rice-balls. The building dates back to the 1900s and it is run by a family.
Jonker street restaurants: There are plenty of eat outs along Jonker Street and most of them serve local cuisine.
Ayer Keroh Restaurants: You have many dining options here, it depends with your mood and purpose of visit. They serve a variety of local and international dishes.
Hotels Near Attractions in Melaka
- Hotels Near Butterfly And Reptile Sanctuary
- Hotels Near Kampong Kling Mosque
- Hotels Near Malacca Zoo
- Hotels Near Kampong Hulu Mosque
- Hotels Near A Famosa
- Hotels Near Jonker Street
- Hotels Near Portuguese Settlement
- Hotels Near Hutan Rekreasi Ayer Keroh
- Hotels Near Hang Tuah Center Hang Tuah Museum
- Hotels Near Mahkota Parade
- Hotels Near Galeri Laksamana Cheng Ho
- Hotels Near Dutch Square
- Hotels Near Pantai Klebang
- Hotels Near Dapune Korean Buffet
- Hotels Near Mini Malaysia & Asean Cultural Park
- Hotels Near Melaka River Cruise