Hotels in Mexico City, Mexico
Where to Stay in Mexico City, Mexico?
Places To Stay
Roma district and Plaza de la República
This is where a lot of the popular hotels are concentrated, but mid-range accommodation can be found all over the city, you can choose a place that you are comfortable with and one that fits your budget.
Close to this area, there are a number of cheap hotels, often traditionally colonial with balconies, pleasant city views and high ceilings. Hostels for budget-conscious backpackers can also be found in this area.
This is where you can indulge in the ultimate luxury hotel experience, as the best selection of 5-star establishments is to be found in Polanco. Due to its location around central meeting points, the accommodation here also suits business travelers.
Places To Eat
Hacienda de los Morales
This famous establishment in the exclusive Polanco area serves excellent and inspired Mexican food, introducing dishes you may not have tired before. The restaurant has several banquet halls.
This is the most famous cantina in Mexico City, located in the historical center. The restaurant has a historic bullet hole in the ceiling, reportedly from the gun of Pancho Villa when he triumphantly made his entrance into the city.
Hotels Near Attractions in Mexico City
- Hotels Near Museum Of Memory And Tolerance
- Hotels Near Paseo De La Reforma
- Hotels Near Basilica Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe
- Hotels Near Zona Rosa
- Hotels Near Museo De Soumaya
- Hotels Near Frida Kahlo Museum
- Hotels Near Coyoacan
- Hotels Near Metropolitan Cathedral
- Hotels Near Mexico City International Airport
- Hotels Near Bahía Ballenas Airstrip
- Hotels Near Ciudad Acuna International Airport
- Hotels Near Bahia De Los Angeles Airport
- Hotels Near Copalar Airport
- Hotels Near Chichen Itza International Airport
- Hotels Near El Lencero Airport
- Hotels Near Ixtepec Airport