Hotels in Montreal, Canada
Where to Stay in Montreal, Canada?
Places To Stay
- Put your head down and feet up at the Loews Hotel Vogue. The bed linen made from superior cotton is all you need to after a busy day exploring the city.
- Hotel St-Paul is a strikingly beautiful building and its style contrasts the serene and modern interior that is unforgettable. For those that are prefer B&BS, the Jade Blue Bed and Breakfast is a must. This home is centuries old and it can be located in the core of Montreal.
- The Le Sierur Do Joliette is a warm four bedroom house that can be found right next to some of Montreal’s major tourist attractions. If you are looking for an apartment, the Loft Hotel comes fully equipped and they can be the ideal solution for short-term and long-term visits.
Places To Eat
- Accords Wine Bar and Restaurant.
- Take a break and settle down with a glass of wine. The wine menu will determine what wines can be selected.
- Barroco: This is definitely a must-visit if you love old-world ambience. This is French-Spanish dining at its best. Sit back and enjoy a glass of fine imported wines.
Hotels Near Attractions in Montreal
- Hotels Near Le Village
- Hotels Near L'orchestre Symphonique De Montreal
- Hotels Near La Citadelle
- Hotels Near Les Bobards
- Hotels Near Belgo Building
- Hotels Near Three Monkeys
- Hotels Near St Josephs Oratory Of Mount Royal
- Hotels Near Canadian Railway Museum
- Hotels Near Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
- Hotels Near Place Des Arts
- Hotels Near Montreal Biodome
- Hotels Near Musee Pointe-a-calliere
- Hotels Near Mount Royal
- Hotels Near The Olympic Park
- Hotels Near Chateau Ramezay Museum
- Hotels Near Montreals Underground City