Hotels in Mykonos, Greece
Where to Stay in Mykonos, Greece?
WHERE TO STAY
Hotel & Beach
Mykonos is an island in the Aegean Sea that attracts more than tourists during the summer. You may literally be contesting for your Mykonos accommodation with DJs, musician and all manner of celebrities so it pays to know your options well in advance.
The island has countless hotels and apartments for rent but one need be warned that this paradise can come at a very steep price if you want a luxury hotel experience. With prices starting around 150 Euros a night, the luxury options in and around Mykonos town (the hub of all activity) may be a little too much for some travellers. A slightly more mid-range or even budget hotel option can be a decent idea, with even AirBnbs here being quite expensive. However, for the younger, more adventurous travellers, the best place to stay is a camping ground, which Mykonos has plenty of.
In slightly more offbeat locations Mykonos hotels can get cheaper but not substantially, and living far from the action can make the vacation quite cumbersome with travel. The other places to stay in, such apartments and homestays may be far more appealing for those who do not wish to break the bank on their lodgings.
As a note, hotels in Mykonos mostly close around the end of October and reopen around April or May. However that is really not a problem as the island is chock full of accommodation and merely roaming around with a suitcase will have you approached by people offering places to stay in.
Mykonos is also known as the back-packers paradise. So camping is one of the greatest options you can explore instead of opting for conventional staying ones. The Mykonos camping, Paranga beach and Paradise beach resort and camping, Paradise beach are the two exclusive camping grounds for the adventure lovers. They are located right on the beach and will be an awesome option to spend your time in Mykonos.
- For young People and alternative travelers, many homes in Mykonos offer home stay at cheap rates. This is a nice option if you are going to spend most of the time partying on the beaches. A good place o crash after a hectic day indeed!
- The Artemoula's Studios is a budget option if you want to have your own private hotel room. Located 100m away from the bus station, the room costs around €50.
- The Zorzis Hotel which is a 16th century architectural piece made up of stone. It stands in the heart of the city and will also suit your pocket.
- Carbonaki Hotel located in the heart of the city has a superb location giving the perfect ambience with its 12 alluring rooms and the family-run hospitality to add the pleasure.
- Amazing View Hotel is located in Agios Stefanos and is just 500 meters away from the sandy beach. Who wouldn’t love staying on the beach!
- Hotel Kivotos Mykonos is a splurge 5-star hotel and ensures you a stay of elegance.
- Mykonos also has number of hotel especially for the gay community and for the honeymooners.
Hotels Near Attractions in Mykonos
- Hotels Near Church Of Paraportiani
- Hotels Near Super Paradise Beach
- Hotels Near Ornos Beach
- Hotels Near Delos
- Hotels Near Panormos Beach
- Hotels Near Platis Gialos Beach
- Hotels Near Paraga Beach
- Hotels Near Kalafati Beach
- Hotels Near Kalo Livadi Beach
- Hotels Near Agios Stefanos Beach
- Hotels Near Paradise Beach
- Hotels Near Ftelia Archaeological Site
- Hotels Near Agrari Beach
- Hotels Near Armenistis Lighthouse
- Hotels Near Lena's House
- Hotels Near Fokos Beach