Hotels in Nagaoka, Japan
Where to Stay in Nagaoka, Japan?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Hokke Club NigataNagaoka: This hotel is a hit with solo, business and family travellers alike, especially for the breakfast made from local specialties.
- Hotel Asuka: Western style hotel with great service and terrific sushi. The hot springs are a good idea in the evening.
- Hotel Mets Nagaoka: Directly connected to Nagaoka Station. There is a Japanese style tavern.
- Hotel New OtaniNagaoka: This hotel is popular with travelling businessmen. Free Wifi. Decent Restaurant.
- Izumiya: Probably everyone's favourite hotel in town with exemplary service, charming rooms, and warm atmosphere.
- Business Inn Nagaoka: There is free parking, a hot spring bath and a tavern. Lovely restaurant too.
- Hotel Sun Rolla: Onsen style hotel with lovely views of the mountain. Delicious food.
PLACES TO EAT
- Echigo Nagaoka Kojimaya Nagaoka: The Hegi buckwheat served here is famous. Ask for the special soba.
- Ichii: Delicious and juicy noodle soup.
- Echigo No Kura Wagokoro Zukushi Asahiyama: Fresh rice cakes and sashimi served with fine sake. There is usually a line.
- Cafe & Banana Winds: International fusion food.
- Steak House Yamamiya: They also do great miso soup.
Hotels Near Attractions in Nagaoka
- Hotels Near Nagaoka War Damage Exhibit Hall
- Hotels Near Kawai Tsuginosuke Memorial
- Hotels Near Yukyuzan Park
- Hotels Near Yamakoshi Alpaca Farm
- Hotels Near Niigata Prefectural Museum Of History
- Hotels Near Hotokusaninari Taisha Shrine
- Hotels Near Koryu Shrine
- Hotels Near Yukiguni Garden Park
- Hotels Near Pachinkodaiechang Gang Dian
- Hotels Near Nagaoka Inter Higashi Park
- Hotels Near Qian Dao Supotsuguang Chang
- Hotels Near Inmanueruchang Gang Kirisutojiao Hui
- Hotels Near Shui Dao Gong Yuan
- Hotels Near You Jiu Shan Gong Yuan
- Hotels Near Myosoji
- Hotels Near Hiragata Shrine