Hotels in Nanchang, China
Where to Stay in Nanchang, China?
PLACES TO STAY
- Jinjiang Inn (Nanchang Minde Road): A clean, conveniently located hotel with comfortable rooms and a polite staff.
- Jinjiang Inn (Nanchang Nanjing West Road): A very clean hotel, great for business meetings. A good choice if you’re on a budget.
- Jiangxi Hotel: A comfortable hotel with a cheerful, accommodating staff. Language may be a bit of a barrier.
- Trilec International Hotel: A modern hotel located a bit far from the city centre with comfortable beds and a good breakfast buffet.
- Galactic Peace International Hotel: A nice hotel with spacious rooms and clean bathrooms. The staff is extremely helpful.
- Gloria Grand Hotel Nanchang: Excellent service and clean, spacious rooms that offer fantastic views of the city.
PLACES TO EAT
Nanchang’s specialty is Jiangxi cuisine which may be a bit spicy for some people’s taste. The dishes are cooked home-style and are mostly affordable. Their non-vegetarian dishes are most recommended.
- Le Bistro 100: If you’re craving some French and European food, this is the restaurant to head to. The staffs are fluent in English and the ambience is comfortable and homely.
- WaiPoJia: A restaurant offering great Jiangxi cuisine. Booking a table here is recommended otherwise the wait is long. Prices are reasonable. Food may be a bit spicy.
- Song Lin RiBenLiaoLi: A great restaurant to try if you want to have some Japanese cuisine. The staffs are polite. May be a bit pricey.
- Anyuan Hot Restaurant: The food is spicy. The name of the restaurant warns you. Try their pork dishes.