Hotels in Nantes, France
Where to Stay in Nantes, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Le Cambronne: This is one of the budget accommodations in Nantes located 140 meters from Place Graslin and 350meters from the bank of the Loire. It offers en-suite guestrooms with free Wi-Fi access. It also offers complementary continental breakfast as well.
- Hotel Saint-Patrick: One of the budget hotels of Nantes, located right at the center of the city. From Nantes Train station, the hotel is 6 minutes driving station away and 100 meters away from the Commerce tram station. It offers well furnished soundproof rooms.
- Coralines: It is a self-catering apartment, located in Notre-Dame-de-Monts of Nantes. It has a nice garden, offers BBQ facility and has a nice game room. Its apartments are well furnished rooms with well-equipped kitchen, private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi access.
- Kyriad Nantes Centre Graslin: Located right at the center of the city, this mid-budget hotel is 300 meters away from the Natural History Museum of Nantes. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout its property.It offer breakfast but with an additional cost.
- Logic Hotel Duquesne: It is budget friendly bed and breakfast hotel, located in the center of Nantes. It is 100 meter away from the Tour Bretagne. It offers home-made organic products in their buffet breakfast.
- Hotel Astoria: It is a 3-star hotel, locate just opposite to SNCF train station. It offers guest rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi access. It also offers on-site parking and a bicycle garage.
- Le Sherwood: Camping du Bois Masson – this is one of the expensive self-catering accommodations of Nantes-. It offers camping facilities like 2 swimming pools, fitness centers and a spa with additional cost. It also has a la carte restaurant and a tennis court. Other source of entertainment like hiking and billiards can also be enjoyed in their premise.
- Alliance Pornic Ressort Thalasso & Spa: It is one of the luxurious resorts of Nantes with a great ocean view of La source Beach. Here, guestrooms are equipped with mini-bars and a balcony to look over the sea. You also get complimentary breakfast, restaurants, bicycles on rent, and a free shuttle service to the casino.
- Villa Salamandre: This expensive villa of Nanteshas an outdoor pool. It offers rooms with a balcony, full equipped kitchen and private bathroom and so on. In the surrounding area, you can enjoy activities like horse riding and golfing.
PLACES TO EAT
Nantes has many restaurants, famous for its collection of finest wines and seafood. Nantes is also famous for the birth of crepes. Make sure, you try out Galettes de Sarrasin (buckwheat crepes).
- Cafe Moliere: Located next to the Theatre Graslin, offers excellent menu for lunch like sandwiches, croques-monsieur, steak-frites and salads. Coffee and desserts are also available
- La Gavotte: A nice dining place to have food with family and friends. Try out their Galettes and crepes.
- La Cigale: It is popularly known as 'The most beautiful brasserie in France'. Seafood is their specialty.
Hotels Near Attractions in Nantes
- Hotels Near Le Passage Pommeraye
- Hotels Near Place Du Bouffay
- Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- Hotels Near Jules Verne Museum
- Hotels Near Chateau Des Ducs De Bretagne
- Hotels Near Island Of Versailles
- Hotels Near La Maille-breze
- Hotels Near Musee Naval Le Maille Braize
- Hotels Near Musee Thomas Dobree
- Hotels Near Le Marche Talensac
- Hotels Near L'ile Feydeau
- Hotels Near Place Marechal- Foch
- Hotels Near Le Cours Cambronne Nantes
- Hotels Near Palais De Justice De Nantes
- Hotels Near Jardin Japonais
- Hotels Near Belem