Hotels in Nara, Japan
Where to Stay in Nara, Japan?
PLACES TO STAY
Nara accommodation has on offer hotels and guesthouses that cater to every budget and every holiday type. From business hotels to luxury accommodations and everything in between, Nara leaves you pampered with choices.
- Yuzan Guesthouse- Situated near JR Nara Station, this Japanese style guest house provides dormitories for guests. The dorms are separated by gender.
- Guesthouse Nara Backpackers- This guesthouse is situated in a beautiful traditional Japanese-style house. The rooms are shared but gender-segregated. Facilities include kitchen access and bicycle rentals.
- Ryokan Hakuhou- For a traditional ryokan experience, head over to this place.
- Hotel Nikko Nara- Hotel Nikko Nara is a modern hotel that offers great value for the money.
- Hotel Fujita Nara- Situated in downtown Nara, this is an efficient business hotel that offers great service at reasonable rates.
- Nara Hotel- Visitors fondly call it the ‘grandfather’ of hotels in Nara. It is a lovely hotel done up in traditional Japanese architecture. An elegant accommodation.
- Nara Hotel- Apart from mid budget accommodation, Nara Hotel also has luxury suites.
- Hotel New Wakasa- An unusual Japanese-style accommodation, this place is a cross between a ryokan (traditional Japanese inn) and a hotel.
- Asukasou Hotel- The Asukasou Hotel is a luxurious Japanese-style hotel situated on the edge of Naramachi district.
PLACES TO EAT
Restaurants in Nara have on offer a variety of food- from traditional Japanese dishes to European food.
- Kura- This izakaya (Japanese-style dining pub) is a fantastic place to indulge in a variety of traditional Japanese dishes, along with good beer.
- Wakasa Curry Honpo- Located in a shopping arcade in Naramachi, this place, as the name suggests, serves traditional Japanese curry.
- Mizutani-chaya- When you visit this place, you will feel you have entered fairytale world! They simply don’t make restaurants more picturesque than this traditional little teahouse! They serve tea, Japanese sweets and simple Japanese meals like noodles.
- 2Mistletoes- This open cafe is an excellent place for a tea, coffee and some sweet snacks.
- Mellow Cafe- This cafe/restaurant is situated in the heart of downtown Nara and is a great place for Italian food.
Hotels Near Attractions in Nara
- Hotels Near Sarusawa-ike
- Hotels Near Isuien Garden
- Hotels Near Naramachi Koshino Le
- Hotels Near Shin - Yakushi - Ji
- Hotels Near Kasuga - Taisha
- Hotels Near Mount Wakakusa
- Hotels Near Todaiji Nigatsudo
- Hotels Near Nara City Museum Of Photography
- Hotels Near Konishi Sakura Dori
- Hotels Near Kintetsu-nara Station
- Hotels Near Heijo Palace Remains
- Hotels Near Takama Guest House
- Hotels Near Yoshikien Garden
- Hotels Near Hotel Cube
- Hotels Near Sunroute Nara