Hotels in Nasik, India
Where to Stay in Nasik, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Manasi Tourist: Address: Hotel Manasi Tourist, Pune Nasik road, Nasik; Room Charges: INR 1000 per night onwards.
- Hotel Shanti Inn: Address: Beside Sakhala Parade, Opposite Vijay Mamta Theater, Nasik, Maharashtra; Room Charges: INR 900 per night onwards.
- Hotel Rahi: Address: Opp Bhakti DhamPeth Naka Panchavti, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 550 per night onwards.
- Hotel Seble Delux Private Limited: Address: Boys Town Road Off. Trimbak Road, Trimbak Road, Nasik, Maharashtra, 422010, India; Room Charges: INR 970 per night onwards.
- Hotel Wasan's Inn: Address: New Agra Road, P B No 123, New Agra Road, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 1426 per night onwards.
- Hotel Panchavati: Address: 430, ChandakVadi, VakilWadi, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 1765 per night onwards.
- Hotel Ayodhya: Address: 109, Trimbak Road, M I D C Area, Satpur, M I D C Area, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 1281 per night onwards.
- Hotel Rajshri Lodging: Address: Subhash Plaza Indira Nagar Old Agra Road, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 1409 per night onwards.
- Hotel Grand Ashwin: Address:Plot No 12, Service Road, Ashwin Nagar, Opposite Kolta Showroom Cidco, Ashwin Nagar, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 1697 per night onwards.
- Hotel Surya: Hotel Surya provides you an excellent atmosphere and a fine dining experience; Address: Mumbai Agra Rd, Indira Nagar, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 2694 per night onwards.
- Hotel Emerald Park: It’s a nice spacious hotel with friendly staff, delicious food and well maintained halls; Address: Trimbak Rd, Holaram Colony, Sharanpur, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 3000 per night onwards.
- Hotel Seven Heaven: Lovely ambience, Plush rooms and lovely area gives this hotel a plus point. Address: 904, Rane Nagar, Pathardi Phata, Mumbai Agra Road, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 3677 per night onwards.
- The Gateway Hotel Ambad Nasik: This huge hotel is spread over 11 acres of landscape hillside; Address: P-17, MIDC Ambad, Mumbai-Agra Road, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR per night onwards.
- Hotel Ginger: Free Wifi, extremely clean environment and a reasonable rate for the services provided; Address: Nasik Trimbakeshwar Road, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 2777 per night onwards.
- Hotel Orange Tree: It is centrally located and rooms are reasonably charged compared to the amenities provided; Address: Behind Muktidham, off Dattmandir Road, Nasik Road, Gayakhe Colony, Deolali Goan, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 2819 per night onwards.
- Hotel Ibis, Nasik: It is the best value hotel that you will find in Nasik; Address: Plot No.9, Nasik Triambakeshwar Road , Satpur MIDC, Nasik, Maharashtra, India; Room Charges: INR 2852 per night onwards.
PLACES TO EAT
Nasik is a city full of foodies that expect eateries to keep up a standard and can be impressed only with great authentic fare. Authentic Maharashtrian food with a Nasik touch is such a treat!
Nasikars love four things more than anything – Pande Mithai, Madhavji Chivda, Maruti wafers and Budha halwai. Four places that are a part of Nasik’s identity and every Nasikar’s loved snack stops.
With time many western eateries have flourished in the city. Coffee shops and cafes on the college road attract many young students. Barbeque and grill restaurants are the newest trend in the city.
- Modern cafe: Delicious Maharashtrian food at this amazing restaurant formerly named Parth.
- Bhagvati’s chat: It is a small eatery famous for chat, especially their Bhel and Shepuri is mouth watering.
- Maharashtra Bhandaar: It is your typical homely Maharashtrian snacks shop which serves sweetmeats, like Laddus, Chivda, Karanji, Shev, Chakli, Farsaan, pickles, sweets and other fare.
- Little Italy: An upscale restaurant chain that is famous in metros in India serves traditional Italian food for far less than its other outlets.
- Mehfil: Mehfil is a non vegetarian restaurant with outstanding Indian traditional meats on its menu.
- Oriental Express: A hangout place of foreigners and young couples which offers Thai, Chinese and Rice dumplings. It has two branches in the city.
- Mama’s Pavbhaji: A hangout place on College road, Mama’s Pavbhaji is very yummy!
- Misal Hangouts: A Maharashtrian snack curry that is served with Pav or bread is a favourite breakfast item in Nasik. There are many small eateries in Nasik that take care of the taste buds of Nasikars. Some of them are Ambika, Bhagvati, SheetalTaljai and Tushar.
Hotels Near Attractions in Nasik
- Hotels Near Muktidham
- Hotels Near Deolali Camp
- Hotels Near Gangapur Dam
- Hotels Near Anjaneri Hills
- Hotels Near Sundarnarayan Temple
- Hotels Near Brahmagiri Hills
- Hotels Near Jain Mandir
- Hotels Near Kapileswara Temple
- Hotels Near Budha Halwai
- Hotels Near Swami Samarth Ashram
- Hotels Near Panchavati Elite Inn
- Hotels Near Grover Zampa Vineyards
- Hotels Near Sadhana Restaurant (chulivarchi Misal Pav)
- Hotels Near Shree Swami Samartha Kendra
- Hotels Near Panchavati
- Hotels Near Soma Vine Village