Hotels in Neil Island, India
Where to Stay in Neil Island, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Sea Shell Neil Island: Enjoy the pristine beauty of Neil Island from the comforts of Sea Shell Neil Island. The amenities they provide are locker facility, Doctor on call and medical assistance. One of the best luxury tents you can get in Neil Island.
- Pearl Park Beach Resort: Pearl Park Beach Resort is beautifully situated on Lakshmanpur Beach of Neil Island in South Andaman district of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Its surroundings feature blue oceans, banana plantations and verdant hills. Modern amenities include room service, travel desk, front desk, free parking. The resort offers 38 well-furnished and spacious cottages. This is one of the best hotels in Neil Island.
- Breakwater Beach Resort: Its chilled-out ambience, attractive garden and delicious food are the most attractive points of the resort. They rent out bicycles from resort. This is one of the best mid-range hotels on Neil Island.
- Hawa Bill Nest: It’s a government-run hotel. Hawa Bill Nest offers cosy rooms and is at Five minutes’ walk from the village beach. It's very close to the bazaar and the jetty. Food quality is decent.
- Hotel Kingfisher: A budget hotel in Neil Island and is 5 minutes away from the famous Bharatpur beach. Food facility is good. Basic amenities include laundry service. Spacious rooms and service is excellent.
- KaalaPani Resort: This newly formed resort is developed in country style and is at a five minutes’ walk to the sea-shore Enjoy snorkelling, swimming over here. A really good budget hotel for tourists!
PLACES TO EAT
- Green Heaven: 300 meters back towards town from Tango Beach Resort. The restaurant staff is very friendly, has great food try the grilled fish.
- Gan Garden: 500 meters from the main bazaar. They offer good choice of meals, fish food is really lovely. A nice family restaurant