Hotels in Newcastle, Australia
Where to Stay in Newcastle, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Clarendon Hotel: The Clarendon Hotel is a four star establishment that describe themselves as a “stylish boutique”, but they seem to have kept a sense of the historical background. This makes for a refreshing and relaxed stay in the heart of the city centre. The Clarendon has various sources to keep you entertained, like the live music in the courtyard every weekend.
- Brezza Belle: If you are looking for a little piece tranquillity, try the Brezza Belle B&B. This lovely bed and breakfast is a stone throw away from the beach and ocean baths and is perfect for a couples on a romantic trip.
PLACES TO EAT
- Sticky Rice Thai: For the best Thai Cuisine, and some cold beers, this is the place to be.
- Goldbergs: Always busy, they serve a varied menu and their portions are huge.
- Jonah’s on the Beach: A four star hotel offering great views. The menu is fantastic, live music from Thursday to Saturdays in the evenings.
- Silo: A popular restaurant, between 4-6pm there will be pizzas for $10 and a cheap beer glass for only $3.50.
Hotels Near Attractions in Newcastle
- Hotels Near Oakvale Farm And Fauna World
- Hotels Near Nobbys Lighthouse
- Hotels Near The Foreshore Park
- Hotels Near Merewether Baths
- Hotels Near Newcastle Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Hunter Wetlands Centre
- Hotels Near Newcastle Beach
- Hotels Near Maritime Centre
- Hotels Near The Lock-up Cultural Centre
- Hotels Near Dixon Park Beach
- Hotels Near Newcastle International Sports Centre Or Hunter Stadium
- Hotels Near Myall Lakes National Park
- Hotels Near Baptist Tabernacle
- Hotels Near Miss Porters House
- Hotels Near Werakat National Park
- Hotels Near Broughton Island