Hotels in Newport Beach, California
Where to Stay in Newport Beach, California?
Since Newport Beach is one of the great beach destinations in the USA, you will easily find luxury, mid-range, and budget hotels in the city. Besides, you can also go for a homestay to soak in the local vibe.
- Luxury Hotels: If you are in Newport Beach and wondering if this seaside city has enough luxury, there are gorgeous hotels on Newport Coast that will renew your definition of luxury. Some luxurious resorts can also be found on the West Coast highway. Some resorts and hotels are also located near Crystal Cove State Park. Explore the surroundings of Newport Center for few unique hotels.
- Mid-range Hotels: Although most of the hotels in Newport Beach are expensive, there are some mid-range hotels on S Coast Highway and Costa Mesa. These hotels also offer free shuttle service to the airport. The price range differs between 62 US to 75 USD.
- Airbnb: Staying in an Airbnb house is one of the best options to stay in Newport Beach. These homestays not only let you enjoy the local vibe but are also relatively cheaper. Most of the houses are located at Costa Mesa, Back Bay, and Newport Mesa. These hotels are close to the beach area and some also come with a garden.
Hotels Near Attractions in Newport Beach
- Hotels Near Newport Pier
- Hotels Near Inspiration Point
- Hotels Near Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve
- Hotels Near Little Corona Beach
- Hotels Near Balboa Fun Zone
- Hotels Near St John Vianney Chapel
- Hotels Near Orange County Museum Of Art
- Hotels Near Pacific View Memorial Park And Mortuary
- Hotels Near Castaways Park
- Hotels Near Orange Coast Winery
- Hotels Near Civic Center Park
- Hotels Near West Jetty View Park
- Hotels Near Environmental Nature Center
- Hotels Near Balboa Island Museum & Historical Society
- Hotels Near Newport Beach California Temple
- Hotels Near Peter & Mary Muth Interpretive Center