Hotels in Nicosia, Cyprus
Where to Stay in Nicosia, Cyprus?
PLACES TO STAY
- Budget: Nicosia Youth Hostel, Averof Hotel, Sky Hotel
- Mid Range: Centrum Hotel, Classic Hotel and Europa Hotel
- Splurge: Hilton Cyprus and Holiday Inn Nicosia
PLACES TO EAT
Think of the cuisine of every nation around the Mediterranean and then think of all of them put into a great big melting pot of flavors that have been fashioned by contentious history. In other words – international cuisine found it’s home here. Vegetarians might find their options here are a bit limited though. Coffee is a serious culture here. The best places to check out for cheap eating are the neighborhood kebab houses and sandwich kiosks. Specific Eateries wise:
- Sham Food serves up truly excellent kebabs and shawarmas and really cheaply too!
- Zanettos is incredible Greek: Cypriot eating and it’s almost always full, so book early.
- Eirinia: A tavern with it’s own fascinating history; ask the patrons. The portions are massive.
- Seiko: Really expensive Japanese cuisine.
- The Svoura Cafe Bar has incredible coffee, alcohol, people and nightlife.
Hotels Near Attractions in Nicosia
- Hotels Near Byzantine Museum
- Hotels Near A. G. Leventis Gallery
- Hotels Near Famagusta Gate
- Hotels Near Panagia Asinou Church
- Hotels Near Cyprus Classic Motorcycle Museum
- Hotels Near Cyprus Folk Art Museum
- Hotels Near Machairas Monastery
- Hotels Near Archbishop Makarios Iii Cultural Foundation
- Hotels Near The Museum Of Barbarism Or Barbarlık Muzesi
- Hotels Near Hamam Omerye
- Hotels Near Museum Of The History Of Cypriot Coinage
- Hotels Near Church Of Archangelos Michail
- Hotels Near The Hadjigeorgakis Kornesios Mansion
- Hotels Near Saray Hotel
- Hotels Near The Mall Of Cyprus - Ittl Trade Tourist & Leisure Park Plc
- Hotels Near Hill Kykko