Hotels in Nis, Serbia
Where to Stay in Nis, Serbia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Panorama Lux: Well-located hotel with cosy rooms, pool bar and courteous staff.
- Sole Hotel: Charming rooms with pleasant decor, good breakfast and hospitable service.
- Grand Hotel Nis: Comfortable rooms, free parking, and helpful staff.
- BEST WESTERN Hotel My Place: Quaint hotel with rooftop restaurant, clean rooms, free Wi-Fi and hospitable service.
PLACES TO EAT
Nis gastronomy is mostly the Serbian cuisine and involves a lot of charcoal grilling and skewering. Sausage, Grilled meats, Cheeses, Bread and other local produce is mainly used in cooking. Make a note in your itinerary planners to try their local delicacies - cevapcici, japrak or sarma, meat patties called pljeskavica. Also, slurp their signature fruit flavored spirit called rakija and slivovica, a strong plum brandy.
- StaraSrbija: The largest traditional restaurant in Nis serving authentic Serbian cuisine. The restaurant has a lovely ambience with live musical performances.
- KafanaGalija: A themed restaurant with good selection of food and wine. Give their cevapcici a try.
- KafanaNislijskaMehana: An etno restaurant offering traditional food, salads, grilled meat and desserts.
- KafanaBrka: Great place to have delicious appetizers, barbecues and pies.
- Mrak: Best home cooked barbecues and sausages in town.
- Pleasure Club: If you are craving some sumptuous Pasta or fusion dishes, then head down to this restaurant.