Hotels in Nuuk, Greenland
Where to Stay in Nuuk, Greenland?
PLACES TO EAT
- The Cafe Esmeralda: Open from 10 am to 10pm the bar is open up to 1am on weekends. Tuck into burgers, pasta, wraps, omelets and sandwiches.
- Godthaab Bryghus: Visit here for some good food and good beer. Besides steaks and burgers, they often serve lamb, reindeer and musk ox.
- Sarfalik: You can get Gourmet food at affordable prices at this place in Hotel Hans Egede. They have not only a global menu but also a local menu with carabou, muskox, whale and seal.
- Nipisa: This is located beside the large Santa Claus mailbox. Enjoy brunch on the weekend from 11am to 2pm or visit on Wednesday to Saturday from 6:00pm to 10:30pm for extremely good food in the old Nuuk shipyard.
- Charoen Porn: Get superb Thai food with a Greenlandic touch of halibut, mattag, musk ox and whale.
Locate the Best Accommodations in Nuuk
Hotels Near Attractions in Nuuk
- Hotels Near Greenland National Museum And Archives
- Hotels Near Katuaq Culture Centre
- Hotels Near Nuuk Art Museum
- Hotels Near The Nuuk Cathedral Or Church Of Our Saviour
- Hotels Near Qornok
- Hotels Near Whale Watching
- Hotels Near Iceberg Cruise
- Hotels Near Manhattan Nightclub
- Hotels Near Northern Lights
- Hotels Near The Nuuk Snow Festival
- Hotels Near Mutten
- Hotels Near Nipisa
- Hotels Near Charoen Porn
- Hotels Near Godthaab Bryghus
- Hotels Near Sarfalik
- Hotels Near Sky Line Bar