Hotels in Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Where to Stay in Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka?
PLACES TO STAY
There are various hotels in Nuwara Eliya, catering to different needs of the tourists based on Budget, Location, Cuisine; etc.
- Park View: This is a guest house in Nuwara Eliya that offers budget accommodation within the walking distance of the City. Located in front of the Queen Victoria Park, it boasts of picturesque surroundings and quite surroundings. Its spacious and has all the facilities to make your stay comfortable.
- Galway Forest Lodge: It is a good place to stay at Nuwara Eliya. It is a budget hotel that offers all the modern amenities amid the scenic surroundings. Its carpeted rooms are equipped with a satellite television, piped music, a well-stocked mini bar, an individual room heater, hot and cold water and a telephone with IDD facilities.
- Unique Cottages: Located in the heart of Nuwara Eliya, it assures its guests a pleasant stay. Its location makes it accessible to nearby attractions, and never a dearth of activities to choose from.
- Heritance Tea Factory: An old tea factory converted into a Luxury hotel. It offers variety of activities to indulge you – from plucking your own tea, nature treks, relax at the spa to fine dining and some sports and games.
- The Grand Hotel: A luxury hotel that takes you back in time, with its royal look and feel, grand staircase, colonial rooms and the efficient staff to cater to your needs making you feel nothing less than a Royal.
- Ferncliff: Built in 1800’s, this B&B has managed to maintain the Colonial charm. Considered to be one of the best, it has comfortable rooms with attached bathrooms, traditional home cooking and excellent service.
- Avian Breeze: Started in 2010, this B&B quickly gained attention, and is now one of the most recommended. It offers a wide range of services, transportation, in-house functions, butler, VIP services, and the facility to visit the scenic city of Nuwara Eliya.
PLACES TO EAT
- The Old Course Restaurant: Fusion food and Fine Dining. Excellent service and ambience. If you are in the mood to pamper yourself, head to this restaurant, and you will be all smiles.
- Grand Indian: Serves delicious North Indian cuisine. Resort town’s most favorite place to dine. Be prepared to wait for the table, as there is a possibility of it being over crowded. Efficient service.
- Milano Restaurant: Menu has a combination of Sri Lankan, Western and Chinese dishes. A decent place to have your food, if you are on the budget and yet don’t want to compromise on good food.
- Restaurant Two: Set next to the Nuwara Eliya Golf course, it provides a good view. Food here is on the spicy side though.
- The Pub: Not recommended for solo female travellers. The Pub is the cheapest place to in town to drink.
Hotels Near Attractions in Nuwara Eliya
- Hotels Near Queen Victoria Park
- Hotels Near Sita Temple
- Hotels Near Hakgala Botanic Gardens
- Hotels Near Nuwara Eliya Golf Course
- Hotels Near Victoria Inn
- Hotels Near Shri Bhakta Hanuman Temple
- Hotels Near Pedro Tea Factory
- Hotels Near Holy Trinity Church
- Hotels Near Lakeview Pub
- Hotels Near Mountain Bike Rental
- Hotels Near Galways Land National Park
- Hotels Near Tuk Tuk And Taxi Tours
- Hotels Near High Tea
- Hotels Near Waterfall Tours
- Hotels Near St Andrew Hotel
- Hotels Near The Pub