Hotels in Ocean City, Maryland
Where to Stay in Ocean City, Maryland?
PLACES TO STAY:
- Cabana Motel: At a walking distance from the Atlantic Ocean, this motel has rooms with air conditioning, a refrigerator and free wi-fi. There is an outdoor pool and vending machines are available all around the clock to provide snacks and beverages.
- Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront: This beachfront hotel in Ocean City lies at walking distance from the boardwalk and offers rooms with free wi-fi, flat screen cable TV, coffee-maker and balconies with panoramic view of the ocean.
- Cayman Suites Hotel: Popular with solo travelers, this hotel in Ocean City is merely 2 minutes’ walk away from the beach. The rooms offered have air conditioning, a kitchenette with microwave and a refrigerator, a flat screen TV, private bathroom with free toiletries and free wi-fi.
- Shoreham Hotel: This hotel is perfect for those who wish to wake up to a splendid view of the ocean. This hotel offers rooms with cable TV, refrigerators, private bathrooms and free wi-fi.
- Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites: This luxury hotel located in the heart of Ocean City, provides rooms with air conditioning, private bathrooms, flat-screen TV, an adjoining balcony and free wi-fi. Some of the rooms are ocean facing, so a stunning view from the balcony is guaranteed here.
- Courtyard Ocean City Oceanfront: This beachfront hotel has air condioned rooms, inclusive of private bathrooms, flat-screen TV, microwaves, refrigerators and free wi-fi. There is also an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and a gourmet restaurant present here.
PLACES TO EAT:
Being a beachside town, Ocean City is renowned for offering some fresh and delicious seafood. Along with the mouth-watering seafood, Ocean City also offers local street food, especially as you stroll along the boardwalk, and beachfront snack bars, where you sip on some beer as you enjoy the view of the Atlantic.
- Atlantic Stand: Serving some of the best hotdogs in Ocean City, this joint is a must-visit while you are walking along the boardwalk.
- Fager’s Island: A great place in Ocean City with the view of the ocean and live music, while having some chilled beer and hot food.
- Fat Fish: Head to Fat Fish for some tantalizing fish tacos, burgers, burritos and smoothies. They even serve vegetarian, vegan and organic food.
- The Bayside Skillet: This beautiful restaurant in Ocean City is known for the gourmet crepes, stuffed omelets and refreshing cocktails.
- Real Raw Organics Kombucha Brewery & Cafe: Serving delicious Kombucha, along with fresh and tasty food, this eatery is a must-try for a new experience.
- McDonald’s: World’s best burger joint has its branches all over Ocean City.
- Domino’s Pizza: This place is haven for pizza lovers.
Hotels Near Attractions in Ocean City
- Hotels Near Fractured Prune
- Hotels Near Oceanic Fishing Pier
- Hotels Near Planet Maze
- Hotels Near Oc Massage
- Hotels Near Carousel Ice Skating Rink
- Hotels Near Tanger Outlet Ocean City
- Hotels Near Ocean City Chamber Of Commerce
- Hotels Near Ocean Bowl Skate Park
- Hotels Near Maui Golf
- Hotels Near Marty's Playland
- Hotels Near Papa John's Pizza
- Hotels Near Sahara Cafe
- Hotels Near Fox Gold Coast Theatre
- Hotels Near Baja Amusements
- Hotels Near Boardwalk
- Hotels Near Old Pro Golf
Hotels in and around Ocean City
- Parks & Gardens
- Hotels near Ocean City 52nd Street
- Hotels near The Beach
- Hotels near 50th Street Beach
- Hotels near 54th Street Marina
- Hotels near Ocean City 119th St Beach
- Hotels near Welcome To Ocean City, MD
- Hotels near Weitzel's 51st Street Restaurant
- Hotels near Ocean Beach
- Hotels near 5th Street Beach
- Hotels near Drop Zone Oc Air Show
- Hotels near Ocean City Beach Md At 22nd Street
- Hotels near 27 Th Street Beach
- Hotels near Sunset Room At Convention Center
- Hotels near 46th Street Beach
- Hotels near 37th Street Beach