Hotels in Odense, Denmark
Where to Stay in Odense, Denmark?
PLACES TO STAY
- Radisson Blu H.C Andersen Hotel: Named for the famous author, this modern hotel is located within walking distance of the train station and the H.C Andersen Museum. Free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms make this hotel a good choice for the amenity fiend traveler.
- Hotel Plaza: This hotel is a remnant of the beautiful Danish past. An old building with a spire, it is located just a few minutes away from the train station. It is also situated close to “Kongens Have” or Kings Garden which is a popular picnic spot among locals and tourists alike.
- Cabinn Odense: A hotel with rates that will probably make your wallet smile, it is nonetheless located walking distance from the train station and hence everything else. They offer Wi-Fi and comfortable rooms furnished with a T.V.
- Ansgarhus Hotel: Located a mere 1 kilometer away from the city center, this hotel includes free parking, Wi-Fi and rooms with a T.V. It is also only 300 meters or so away from the Munkemose Park and bridge.
- Ydes Budget Hotel: As the name suggests, this hotel is pocket-friendly and gives good value for money. It is a five minute stroll away from the main station and the main square, Flakhaven Offers Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV’s and modern suites.
PLACES TO EAT
- Sortebro Kro: A restaurant which has romantic outdoor seating and a good view, it is known for French, Danish and contemporary cuisine. Known for its friendly staff and great service, this restaurant also has a great selection of wines. The food is made from local produce, and the salmon is definitely worth trying.
- Den Gamle Kro: This restaurant serves traditional Danish cuisine as well as French cuisine. The restaurant is in an old building (one of the oldest in Odense) and prides itself on its service and quality of food. The duck breast with pumpkin puree is especially scrumptious.
- Sieu: A restaurant which serves Asian cuisine, Sieu is a popular eatery among locals and tourists alike. The Thai cuisine is authentic and well made. It is a little piece of Asia in the heart of Denmark.
- Simoncini Vin Restaurant: Italian cuisine, it saves you the trip to Italy. In an old merchant’s house close to the center of the city, this restaurant has a beautifully sunlit courtyard where one can enjoy a great brunch. Adriano Simoncini the owner takes great care at complimenting his delicious food with a great selection of Italian wines.
Hotels Near Attractions in Odense
- Hotels Near Viking Museum Ladby
- Hotels Near St. Canute's Cathedral
- Hotels Near Montergarden
- Hotels Near Carlsens Kvarter
- Hotels Near Fraugde Church
- Hotels Near Odense Town Hall
- Hotels Near Gallery Galschiot
- Hotels Near Ryans Of Odense
- Hotels Near La Tequila Bar
- Hotels Near Bazar Fyn
- Hotels Near Iron Age Village
- Hotels Near Odense Zoo
- Hotels Near Egeskov Castle
- Hotels Near Funen
- Hotels Near Odense Bunkermuseum
- Hotels Near Bellinge Church
Hotels in and around Odense
- Hotels near Odense Banegard Center
- Hotels near Odense Sygehus St
- Hotels near Odense Baneg Rd Spor 7
- Hotels near Hans Christian Andersen Airport (ODE)
- Hotels near Odense Lufthavn
- Hotels near Betinas Madhus
- Hotels near DSB Billetsalg
- Hotels near Museums Lokomotivet
- Hotels near I Bussen
- Hotels near Sortebrødre Stræde
- Hotels near Hojby Fyn Station
- Parks & Gardens