Hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Where to Stay in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma?
PLACES TO STAY:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown: Popular with family business and couples guests alike, this may be the city's most popular budget hotel. Fantastic staff and excellent breakfast. There is a pool.
- Howard Johnson Oklahoma City: Situated close to the interstate 40. It's one of the older motels in town and has thus built up quite a reputation for itself.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport: Pleasant, cheap, and accessible, this hotel's well-regarded for its helpful staff and great morning breakfast. Check out the indoor pool.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown: If it wasn't for the fact that parking around this hotel is an unusually annoying ordeal (unless you're willing to pay for the valet), the may be one of the most popular hotels in town.
- Hyatt Place OKC Airport: The service and presentation of this hotel is just what you'd expect from pretty much any mid-range Hyatt hotel around the world. Clean, spacious rooms. Guests seem to love the shower facilities.
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center: Courteous staff. Large rooms. There is a free shuttle service to the airport. And like everywhere else in the city - brilliant breakfast.
- The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City: As far as looks and elegance go, you can't do better than this hotel. Located inside a regal-looking building, the hotel's unparalleled service and layout is complemented only by an exceptional staff.
- Colcord Hotel: Located close to Bricktown and the Myriad Garden, this historic hotel is a highly charming place to stay. The food in the restaurant is a little pricey, but well worth it.
PLACES TO EAT:
Oklahoma City is huge, and there is no reasonable way to select a mere handful of its restaurants and say, 'these are the best'. Practically every major cuisine has an outlet in the city, and most minor ones do too. With that in mind, here are a few outlets that win for sheer popularity:
- Ted's Cafe Escondido: This is hands-down the best place in the city for Mexican food. Can be a little pricey but the service is excellent and very very fast. Also, the portions are gigantic.
- Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill: Massive portions, swinging country music, and excellent waitstaff make this the diner of choice for locals. This would not be a good place to take your significant other out for a quiet romantic meal.
- Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse: It's not often that you find a place that can serve up both lamb chops and lobster risotto cooked to perfection but you're in luck here. The seafood and steakhouse restaurant is famous for everything - its appetizers, main course and it's beers - all of which are reasonably priced.
- Cattlemen's Steakhouse: There are more perfect steak houses in Oklahoma City than you can count. This is the American west after all. Cattlemen's Steakhouse is however one of the most popular hands down. It's been around for over a century.
Hotels Near Attractions in Oklahoma City
- Hotels Near Oklahoma Land Run Monument
- Hotels Near The Park At Lake Hefner
- Hotels Near Martin Park Nature Center
- Hotels Near The Outlet Shoppes At Oklahoma City
- Hotels Near Overholser Mansion
- Hotels Near Paseo Arts District
- Hotels Near Oklahoma Firefighters Museum
- Hotels Near Bricktown Brewery
- Hotels Near Penn Square Mall
- Hotels Near Orr Family Farm
- Hotels Near Will Rogers Gardens
- Hotels Near National Softball Hall Of Fame And Museum
- Hotels Near Milk Bottle Grocery
- Hotels Near Harn Homestead
- Hotels Near St. Joseph's Cathedral
- Hotels Near St. Paul's Cathedral
Hotels in and around Oklahoma City
- Cheap Hotels In Springbrook
- 4 Star Hotels In Lakehurst
- Cheap Hotels In Lost Creek
- 4 Star Hotels In Hefner Village I
- 3 Star Hotels In Glen Oaks Residential
- 5 Star Hotels In Preston Hills
- 5 Star Hotels In Lakeaire
- Budget Hotels In Silver Creek
- 5 Star Hotels In Wilson Gap
- Budget Hotels In Vanbebber Spring
- 3 Star Hotels In Fisher Square
- 3 Star Hotels In Lakeview
- Luxury Hotels In Forest Oaks
- 5 Star Hotels In John F. Kennedy
- 4 Star Hotels In River Oaks
- 5 Star Hotels In 50th & Sooner
- Hotels near Will Rogers World Airport (OKC)
- Hotels near Bus Stop Convenience Store
- Hotels near Tinker Air Force Base
- Hotels near Valair Aviation
- Hotels near Greyhound Package Express
- Hotels near Amtrak-Okc
- Hotels near Okc Metro Transit Bus Terminal
- Hotels near Jernigan Drilling Heliport
- Hotels near Oklahoma National Guard Heliport
- Hotels near The Woods
- Hotels near Amtrak Oklahoma City
- Hotels near 5 Alive Heliport
- Hotels near Love Field
- Hotels near Governor's Mansion Heliport
- Hotels near Omh Heliport
- Hotels near Darr Equipment Heliport
- Shopping Centers
Parks & Gardens
- Hotels near McKinley Park
- Hotels near ACS Playground Adventures
- Hotels near Perle Mesta Park
- Hotels near Bluff Creek Park
- Hotels near Taylor Park
- Hotels near Midtown Mutts Dog Park
- Hotels near Flower Garden Park
- Hotels near Lake Overholser Park
- Hotels near Reed Park
- Hotels near Memorial Park
- Hotels near Stars And Stripes Park
- Hotels near Wiley Post Park
- Hotels near Oklahoma City Parks
- Hotels near Paw Park
- Hotels near Bricktown Park
- Hotels near Edgemere Park