Hotels in Oranienburg, Germany
Where to Stay in Oranienburg, Germany?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel An Der Havel: Hotel An Der Havel offers traditional cuisine and spa area and offers amenities such as cable TV, soundproofed rooms, a seating area and a minibar. The entire property has free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Stadthotel Oranienburg: This luxury hotel in Oranienburg offers modern rooms with satellite TV, daily breakfast, and a sauna. Berlin's Friedrichstrasse station is 45 minutes away by commuter train.
- Hotel Da Gianni: Set 7 km from the Sachsenhausen Memorial and Museum in Oranienburg, Hotel Da Gianni features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
- House Giglio: Situated 7 km from Sachsenhausen Memorial and Museum in Oranienburg, this apartment features a garden with a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests benefit from terrace.
- Waldhaus am Lehnitzsee: This guest house is located directly on the Lehnitzsee Lake, 3 km from Oranienburg town centre. Seasonal German cuisine is served in the restaurant or in the beer garden. Rooms at the Waldhaus am Lehnitzsee are brightly furnished with cheerful colours.
- Zum Grunen Turm: This budget hotel in Oranienburg is located on the B96 road connecting Berlin and is thus the best option for those looking for budget accommodations in the city.
PLACES TO EAT
- Vietnam Bistro: Vietnam Bistro is Perfect after a long visit to sachsenhausen. Try the tempura roll. Amazing scipinesss outside and soft inside.
- Restaurant Kreta: Best for local food in Oranienburg. They offer good portions of food that goes great with the families.
- Mira: This Indian restaurant is known for serving authentic Indian tastes to visitors. They offer curry rice with shrimps and vegetables, salad and samosas, a menu that goes well with foreigners as well.