Where to Stay in Oslo?
PLACES TO STAY
- Perminalen Hotel: A military style hotel with standard clean rooms on low budget.
- Anker Hostel: Centrally located hostel with cheap beds.
- Cochs Pensjonat: Hotel with three styles of rooms for all budgets. Has a tie up with nearby café for food.
- Thon Hotel Munch: Located within a walkable distance from the main street, compact rooms and friendly staff.
- Anker Hotel: Small rooms, buffet style breakfast and great lounge. Ask for the top-floor rooms for a sizzling panoramic view of the city.
- Citybox Oslo: Pleasant rooms, located close to the train station.
- Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret: Quaint rooms, sumptuous breakfast and warm service.
- Thon Hotel Gyldenlove: Cosy hotel located in the city’s shopping district.
- The Thief: Excellent rooms, high quality breakfast and helpful staff.
- Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Oslo Alna: Spacious hotel with helpful service and nice breakfast.
- Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Oslo: Modern rooms and exceptional breakfast. Try the top-floor rooms for a pleasant stay.
- Thon Hotel Opera: Charming hotel with trendy rooms and delicious buffet breakfast.
WHERE TO EAT
Norwegian cuisine basically involves the raw food materials available in the natural preserves of the country. Oslo’s culinary style also follows the same as the typical country’s cuisine. Most of the food is now Americanized. The regular meals followed by the Norwegians is three or four times a day and consists of Coffee, simple sandwiches, bruschettas, rocket salad and mozzarella cheese. Hot dogs are also considered a famous street food in Oslo
- Dalat Kafe: Authentic Vietnamese food at affordable prices.
- Krishna's Cuisine: Restaurant offering vegetarian dishes with choices for side dishes.
- Marino: One of the best Kebab joints in the area.
- Rice Bowl Thai Cafe: Traditional Thai restaurant with cheap items on the menu.
- Mitsu: Craving some Sushi or Baguette? Head down to this restaurant without another thought.
- Ali Baba Restaurant: Located inside a mall, offers authentic Turkish delights.
- Punjab Tandoori: The best Punjabi dishes in the town. If you’re into some sumptuous Tandoori dishes, then try this restaurant.
- Carl Berner-kjelleren: Traditional beer hall serving authentic Norwegian dishes.
- Delhi Tandoori Restaurant: A splendid Indian restaurant with fantastic food.
- Fjord: Gourmet seafood at great prices.
- Jensens Biffhus: Best place in the city to have sumptuous steak.
- Restaurant Oscarsgate: A Michelin star restaurant offering an excellent treat for your tastebuds.
Best Hotels Deals in Oslo, Norway
Frogner House Apartments- Gabels Gate 3
Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz OsloReview
Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Oslo
Losby Gods ManorReview
Losby Gods Manor
Thon Hotel OperaReview
Thon Hotel Opera
Locate the Best Accommodations in Oslo
Top Rated Hotels in Oslopowered by
Hotel Christiania TeaterReview
Hotel Christiania Teater
Hotels Near Attractions in Oslo
Hotels Near Korketrekkeren
Starting from USD 135.93
Hotels Near Magic Ice Bar
Starting from USD 12.23
Hotels Near Munch Museum
Starting from USD 109.01
Hotels Near Holmenkollen Ski Museum & Ski Jump Tower
Starting from Usd 231.63
Hotels Near Norwegian Museum Of Technology
Starting from USD 0.63
Hotels Near Oscarsborg Fortress
Starting from Nok 159.34
Hotels Near Sognsvann Lake
Starting from Nok 645
Hotels Near Natural History Museum
Starting from USD 26.27