Hotels in Oslo, Norway
Where to Stay in Oslo, Norway?
PLACES TO STAY
- Perminalen Hotel: A military style hotel with standard clean rooms on low budget.
- Anker Hostel: Centrally located hostel with cheap beds.
- Cochs Pensjonat: Hotel with three styles of rooms for all budgets. Has a tie up with nearby café for food.
- Thon Hotel Munch: Located within a walkable distance from the main street, compact rooms and friendly staff.
- Anker Hotel: Small rooms, buffet style breakfast and great lounge. Ask for the top-floor rooms for a sizzling panoramic view of the city.
- Citybox Oslo: Pleasant rooms, located close to the train station.
- Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret: Quaint rooms, sumptuous breakfast and warm service.
- Thon Hotel Gyldenlove: Cosy hotel located in the city’s shopping district.
- The Thief: Excellent rooms, high quality breakfast and helpful staff.
- Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Oslo Alna: Spacious hotel with helpful service and nice breakfast.
- Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Oslo: Modern rooms and exceptional breakfast. Try the top-floor rooms for a pleasant stay.
- Thon Hotel Opera: Charming hotel with trendy rooms and delicious buffet breakfast.
WHERE TO EAT
Norwegian cuisine basically involves the raw food materials available in the natural preserves of the country. Oslo’s culinary style also follows the same as the typical country’s cuisine. Most of the food is now Americanized. The regular meals followed by the Norwegians is three or four times a day and consists of Coffee, simple sandwiches, bruschettas, rocket salad and mozzarella cheese. Hot dogs are also considered a famous street food in Oslo
- Dalat Kafe: Authentic Vietnamese food at affordable prices.
- Krishna's Cuisine: Restaurant offering vegetarian dishes with choices for side dishes.
- Marino: One of the best Kebab joints in the area.
- Rice Bowl Thai Cafe: Traditional Thai restaurant with cheap items on the menu.
- Mitsu: Craving some Sushi or Baguette? Head down to this restaurant without another thought.
- Ali Baba Restaurant: Located inside a mall, offers authentic Turkish delights.
- Punjab Tandoori: The best Punjabi dishes in the town. If you’re into some sumptuous Tandoori dishes, then try this restaurant.
- Carl Berner-kjelleren: Traditional beer hall serving authentic Norwegian dishes.
- Delhi Tandoori Restaurant: A splendid Indian restaurant with fantastic food.
- Fjord: Gourmet seafood at great prices.
- Jensens Biffhus: Best place in the city to have sumptuous steak.
- Restaurant Oscarsgate: A Michelin star restaurant offering an excellent treat for your tastebuds.
Hotels Near Attractions in Oslo
- Hotels Near Akershus Castle And Fortress
- Hotels Near Bygdoy Peninsula
- Hotels Near The Bergen Railway
- Hotels Near Aker Brygge
- Hotels Near Astrup Fearnley Museum Of Modern Art
- Hotels Near Norwegian Museum Of Technology
- Hotels Near Nordmarka
- Hotels Near Mathallen Food Hall
- Hotels Near Sognsvann Lake
- Hotels Near Botanical Gardens
- Hotels Near Colosseum
- Hotels Near Ekebergparken Sculpture Park
- Hotels Near Norwegian Maritime Museum
- Hotels Near Natural History Museum
- Hotels Near Oslo City Museum And Frogner Manor
- Hotels Near Anker Hostel
Hotels in and around Oslo
- Hotels near Domus Athletica
- Hotels near Lillo Terrasse Borettslag
- Hotels near Skoyen Stasjon
- Hotels near Bryn Senter
- Hotels near Ryen
- Hotels near Carl Berners Plass
- Hotels near Oslo Sentralstasjon
- Hotels near Grefsen Stasjon
- Hotels near Stjerneblokkveien Borettslag
- Hotels near Holmlia Stasjon
- Hotels near Majorstuen
- Hotels near Harald Hardrades Plass (B)
- Hotels near NSB Haugenstua Stasjon
- Hotels near Volvo
- Hotels near Lilleaker Badet
- Hotels near NSB Kjelsas Stasjon
- Shopping Centers
- Parks & Gardens