Hotels in Oudtshoorn, South Africa
Where to Stay in Oudtshoorn, South Africa?
PLACES TO STAY
- Oudtshoorn accommodation has very good variety for backpackers and budget travellers. You can opt for Karoo Soul backpackers and cottages, Aloe Garden accommodation, Oasis Shanti backpackers and Lodge 96. Also, the B & B’s offer great deals with self catering and are good for budget family travellers.
- For mid-range hotels in Oudtshoorn, there are many guesthouses and cosy B & B’s to opt for. You can choose from Culdesac self catering and bed & breakfast, Simmer down guest lodge, Terra Bianca and Bisbee guest house.
- For Splurge hotels in Oudtshoorn, try out the Golden barrel, Le’ Roux‘s guest house and antique self catering home. For a royal experience, choose the Queen’s hotel.
PLACES TO EAT
One of the great things to do in Oudtshoorn is to eat the delicacies of ostrich. The town being the ostrich capital, there are a lot of restaurants and eateries that serve Braaivleis- an open barbeque.
Following are some worth trying out:
- Buffelsdrift Game Lodge Restaurant
- Brians’ Grill and Family Restaurant
- Karoo Pot Restaurant
Hotels Near Attractions in Oudtshoorn
- Hotels Near C.p Nel Museum
- Hotels Near Meerkat Magic
- Hotels Near Karusa Vineyards
- Hotels Near Rust-en-vrede Waterfall
- Hotels Near C.j. Langenhoven Museum
- Hotels Near Oudtshoorn Airport
- Hotels Near Magic Moments
- Hotels Near Hlangana Lodge
- Hotels Near Meerkat Adventures
- Hotels Near K K N K Office
- Hotels Near Gamkaberg Nature Reserve
- Hotels Near Cul-de Sac
- Hotels Near De Oude Meul Country Lodge