Hotels in Oxford, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in Oxford, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY
- Central Backpackers Hostel: Clean and spacious rooms available from £ 14. Welcomes people of all nationalities and ages.
- Victoria House Hotel: A comfortable accommodation, good location and great facilities to meet your needs.
- Oxford Backpackers Hostel: Wonderful atmosphere, free internet, breakfast and storage facilities. Great place to socialize.
- Abodes B&B: A relaxing atmosphere and decent rooms. TV, kitchen, shower facilities are available. They have internet and breakfast services as well.
- Express by Holiday Inn: A no-frills, limited service hotel. Breakfast included.
- Weston Manor: A country house styled hotel set in lush landscapes of Oxfordshire.
- University Rooms: Some colleges rent out rooms to travellers when academic term is off. Breakfast is offered.
- Bath Palace Hotel: A family owned hotel, it consists of a group of courtyard cottages situated in a scenic location. Good service quality.
- Beetle & Wedge Boathouse: Charming rooms with views of the River Thames. Lip smacking dishes on the restaurant menu.
- Oxford Prison Hotel: Very fancy and very quirky. Old prison cells have been stylishly redecorated into lavish guest rooms. Close to a shopping complex.
PLACES TO EAT
There are a variety of restaurants in Oxford serving delectable tastes.
- Alpha Bar: As you explore Oxford’s Covered Market, drop by Alpha Bar. They offer a range of salad and sandwich options for lunch. If you are open to experiments, try their seaweed sandwich. Popular with the students.
- Cafe Zouk: Very affordable, very delicious authentic Indian cuisine.
- Noodle Nation: A wide range of options from Japanese, Thai and Chinese cuisines.
- The Nosebag Restaurant: A popular student haunt. They serve up sizeable portions of a large variety of dishes from various cuisines.
- Georgina’s: Another treasure at the Covered Market. Wholesome range of wraps and sandwiches in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Combibo’s Coffee: A great place for picking up a coffee and a cake. Good ambience.
Hotels Near Attractions in Oxford
- Hotels Near Oxford Covered Market
- Hotels Near Oxford University Parks
- Hotels Near Blackwell's Bookstore
- Hotels Near Glee Club Oxford - Comedy Club
- Hotels Near Templars Square
- Hotels Near Christ Church Cathedral
- Hotels Near University Church Of St. Mary The Virgin
- Hotels Near Blenheim Palace
- Hotels Near Bridge Of Sighs
- Hotels Near Manzil Way Gardens
- Hotels Near All Souls College, Oxford
- Hotels Near Cherwell Boathouse Restaurant
- Hotels Near Waterperry Gardens
- Hotels Near Bicester Village
- Hotels Near The Jam Factory
- Hotels Near Carfax Tower
Hotels in and around Oxford
- Hotels near Oxford Bus Company
- Hotels near Rickmansworth Railway Station
- Hotels near Oxford Science Park, O/s Sadler Building
- Hotels near Oxford Railway Station
- Hotels near Risinghurst
- Hotels near Cowley , O/s Horspath Road Industrial Estate
- Hotels near Cutteslowe, Opp Five Mile Drive
- Hotels near X90 Oxford-London
- Hotels near Oxford Parkway Railway Station
- Hotels near Oxpen Road Coach Park
- Hotels near 6 Bus Oxford Bus Company
- Hotels near Stagecoach S5 Gold
- Hotels near Oxford Train
- Hotels near At Work Stagecoach
- Hotels near Oxford Airport
- Hotels near Oxford Tube Customer Service
- Shopping Centers
- Parks & Gardens