Hotels in Palaiokastritsa, Greece
Where to Stay in Palaiokastritsa, Greece?
PLACES TO STAY
- Felicita- Balis: This is the best place to be at Palaiokastritsa if you are not looking at spending too much and is a great option for budget accommodation.
- Dolphin Snackbar and Restaurants: This is another great budget option if you are just looking at a comfortable option for food and minimalistic stay facilities.
- Aliki Apartments: Situated very close to the centre of Palaiokastritsa, you would be thankful for the breathtaking views of the sea from these apartments.
- Dolphin Apartments: These studios and apartments are located right in the center of the main resort. It offers a very personal experience and hence is the best option for mid range accommodation in Palaiokastritsa.
- Zefiros Hotel: The Zefiros Hotel which was built in 1934 is located on the central beach of Palaiokastritsa. Operating since 1934, it is one of the best luxury accommodation options in Palaiokastritsa.
- Odysseus Hotel: If you are looking at a comfortable stay with good food and great security then Odysseus Hotel is a great option to consider for accommodation in the town on Palekoastritsa.
PLACES TO EAT
- Akron Bar and Restaurant: It is considered to be one of the best places in Paleokratitsa to wine and dine.
- Elia Taverna: It is a great option in Peleokratitsa if you are looking for traditional Greek cuisine.
- Flavor: This place is a favorites amongst locals and visitors alike for Mediterranean, Italian and Greek Cuisine.
- Acupalco: It is considered as a hidden gem in terms of food and location both and offers some great Mexican and Greek food.
- Nausika Taverna: Known for traditional greek cuisine, this place is great for its beautiful sites and tasty food.
Best Hotels Deals in Palaiokastritsa, Greece
Locate the Best Accommodations in Palaiokastritsa
Top Rated Hotels in Palaiokastritsapowered by
Hotels Near Attractions in Palaiokastritsa
Hotels in and around Palaiokastritsa
- Nearby Cities