Hotels in Palaiokastritsa, Greece
Where to Stay in Palaiokastritsa, Greece?
PLACES TO STAY
- Felicita- Balis: This is the best place to be at Palaiokastritsa if you are not looking at spending too much and is a great option for budget accommodation.
- Dolphin Snackbar and Restaurants: This is another great budget option if you are just looking at a comfortable option for food and minimalistic stay facilities.
- Aliki Apartments: Situated very close to the centre of Palaiokastritsa, you would be thankful for the breathtaking views of the sea from these apartments.
- Dolphin Apartments: These studios and apartments are located right in the center of the main resort. It offers a very personal experience and hence is the best option for mid range accommodation in Palaiokastritsa.
- Zefiros Hotel: The Zefiros Hotel which was built in 1934 is located on the central beach of Palaiokastritsa. Operating since 1934, it is one of the best luxury accommodation options in Palaiokastritsa.
- Odysseus Hotel: If you are looking at a comfortable stay with good food and great security then Odysseus Hotel is a great option to consider for accommodation in the town on Palekoastritsa.
PLACES TO EAT
- Akron Bar and Restaurant: It is considered to be one of the best places in Paleokratitsa to wine and dine.
- Elia Taverna: It is a great option in Peleokratitsa if you are looking for traditional Greek cuisine.
- Flavor: This place is a favorites amongst locals and visitors alike for Mediterranean, Italian and Greek Cuisine.
- Acupalco: It is considered as a hidden gem in terms of food and location both and offers some great Mexican and Greek food.
- Nausika Taverna: Known for traditional greek cuisine, this place is great for its beautiful sites and tasty food.