Hotels in Palermo, Italy
Where to Stay in Palermo, Italy?
Where To Stay
It is easy to find great deals on accommodation if you are planning to visit Palermo. You can choose from the following;
Hotel Casena Dei Colli Palermo: This is a beautiful villa set located about fifteen minutes drive the Central Business District. The landscaped gardens offer a breath taking view. The hotel has got about 93 guest rooms and the rooms are air conditioned and have got modern facilities.
Hotel Del Centro Palermo: The beautiful hotel is found in between the Arabian markets and some historical churches. The hotel was built in 1920 and is conveniently located in the central area. There are theatres nearby and the guest rooms are modern in every sense.
Hotel Posta Palermo: The hotel is situated in the historical central area and is opposite the Archaeological museum. it is also close to a lot of city attractions. Hotel service is just brilliant and the guest rooms are spotless clean.
Massimo Plaza Hotel Palermo: The hotel is situated opposite Teatro Massio. The Cathedral is also not very far from this hotel as well as the shopping centre. The 4 star hotel comes highly recommended due to its excellent service at any given time.
What To Eat
Antico Cafe Spinnato: This is a sophisticated place that dates back to 1860 and offers tasty and well prepared coffees, cocktails and a variety of desert dishes. The cakes and snacks they serve here are delicious and fresh. In fact, you must try anywhere before you go there.
L’Acanto: You will find this elegant restaurant at the end of a very small street in Palermo. Lets just say, besides the gorgeous decor, the traditional dishes (with a modern mix) that they serve at this restaurant is just out of this world. Seafood is also available. If you are on a romantic mission, then look no further, you can have a candle light dinner under their beautiful canvas canopy.
La Cambusa: This is a favorite amongst the locals. Fish is all they serve; the fish come in different sizes and types, so you choice is unlimited. Service is good but when it gets busier, the staff can become inattentive.
Bellini: This restaurant was a theater before and is pleasantly situated. The service is speedy and the place is well decorated and attracts hundreds of tourists every month. Their Sicilian cuisine is very good as well as their ice cream.
Hotels Near Attractions in Palermo
- Hotels Near Orto Botanico Di Palermo
- Hotels Near Oratorio Del Rosario Di Santa Cita And Chiesa Di Santa Cita
- Hotels Near Palazzo Chiaramonte Steri
- Hotels Near Oratorio Del Rosario Di San Domenico
- Hotels Near Galleria D'arte Moderna Sant'anna
- Hotels Near Palazzo Riso Or Museo D Arte Contemporanea Della Sicilia
- Hotels Near Lacanto Restaurant
- Hotels Near Bier Garten
- Hotels Near Palazzo Abatellis
- Hotels Near Studio 71
- Hotels Near Osteria Dei Vespri
- Hotels Near Mt Pellegrino
- Hotels Near Liberta' Bed & Breakfast
- Hotels Near Mondello Beach
- Hotels Near Levanzo
Hotels in and around Palermo
- Hotels near Stazione Di Palazzo Reale Orleans
- Hotels near Palermo Centrale Railway Station
- Hotels near Forze Armate Esercito Caserma Bichelli
- Hotels near Azienda Siciliana Trasporti
- Hotels near Rete Ferroviaria Italiana
- Hotels near Federazione Italiana Sindacale Autonoma Ferrovieri Stato
- Hotels near M E D I F E R I M P I A N T I SRL
- Hotels near O.S.P. Operazioni E Servizi Portuali Palermo SRL
- Hotels near Trenitalia SPA
- Hotels near F.A.G. Societa A Responsabilita Limitata
- Hotels near Forze Armate
- Hotels near Ast Aeroservizi SPA
- Parks & Gardens