Hotels in Pamplona, Spain
Where to Stay in Pamplona, Spain?
PALCES TO STAY
- Hotel Pamplona Plaza: Neat and clean budget hotel in the city of Pamplona. The hotel offers services like: free parking, free breakfast, meeting rooms, wheel chair access and a business centre with internet access. Hotel Pamplona Plaza also houses a restaurant and a bar/lounge. As a side note, several travel lodges and other hotels make for cheap accommodation in Pamplona as well.
- Hotel Don Carlos: Neat and tidy pocket friendly hotel in the city of Pamplona. The hotel has services like: free parking, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms, wheel chair access, shuttle bus service, laundry service and a business centre with internet access. Hotel Don Carlos has an in-house restaurant and a bar/lounge as well.
- Hotel Bed4u Pamplona: Mid- range hotel with ample of services like free parking, children activities (kid / family friendly), free Wi-Fi; meeting rooms, wheel chair access, etc. The hotel also has a fitness center, bar/lounge and a restaurant.
- Hotel Villava Pamplona: Mid- range hotel with services like free parking, free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms, wheel chair access, etc. The hotel also has a restaurant and hot tub.
- Gran Hotel La Perla: Luxurious hotel with elite room services, Business Centre with Internet Access, meeting rooms, free internet access, wheel chair access, etc. The hotel also has suites, a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
PLACES TO EAT
- Rodero: One of the best restaurants of Pamplona that should be experienced. The food they serve is exceptionally delicious and the staff is very attentive. The restaurant is a little on the pricey side, however, it is totally worth every penny.
- Abaco: If your taste buds are craving flavor and you feel like trying traditional Spanish food, Abaco is the most recommended place in Pamplona. The dishes at the restaurant are extremely impressive and the service is very efficient. Ravioli and lamb is a must try at Abaco.
- Beatriz: The only place you get Garrotikos and they are lovely. A visit to this pastry place is like taking a dip in chocolate. Enough to satisfy your sweet tooth craving, Beatriz is a much recommended bakery in Pamplona.
- Restaurante Europa: Satisfy your cravings for octopus, scallops, and clams dish by visiting Restaurante Europa. The service is excellent and the staff is very attentive however, prior reservation is recommended.
- Bar Gaucho: A small bar in Pamplona that serves delicious pintxos. The food and service is excellent. Make sure your food is accompanied with some wine or beer.
- La Cocina De Alex Mugica: The best place in Pamplona to grab a quick bite at a reasonable price. The service is quick and the food is full of flavor. Make the most of your experience at La Cocina De Alex Mugica by adding a drink to your tapas.
Hotels Near Attractions in Pamplona
- Hotels Near Museum Of Navarre
- Hotels Near Iglesia De San Nicolas
- Hotels Near Parroquia San Lorenzo
- Hotels Near Club De Golf Castillo De Gorraiz
- Hotels Near Centro De Interpretacion De Las Fortificaciones De Pamplona
- Hotels Near Church Of San Saturnino O San Cernin
- Hotels Near El Sadar Stadium
- Hotels Near Archivo Real Y General De Navarra
- Hotels Near La Ciudadela
- Hotels Near Teatro Gayarre
- Hotels Near Parque De Yamaguchi
- Hotels Near Baluarte
- Hotels Near Monumento A Los Caidos
- Hotels Near Mirador De Caballo Blanco
- Hotels Near Plaza De Toros De Pamplona
- Hotels Near Corralillos Del Gas