Hotels in Paphos, Cyprus
Where to Stay in Paphos, Cyprus?
WHERE TO STAY
For luxury accommodation, try the five star Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos, which is a large and regal looking hotel with all the usual luxury facilities. For more moderately priced accommodation the warm and homely, Daphne Hotel Apartments can be found in central Paphos, close to the seaside. There are one and two bedroom apartments on offer, each equipped with a kitchen and lounge area. There is also a pool and restaurant. If you are looking for a hotel that is located close to markets and bazaars, as well as the harbour, try the Agapinor Hotel.
WHAT TO EAT
There are also plenty of restaurants to keep your stomach full;
Archontariki Restaurant Tavern: Cypriot and international dishes are served here, anything from alcoholic drinks, beverages to salads, soups and pasta
Mandra Tavern: Meat and fish are popular here. You can have a full course meal here along with a selection of some good wines.
If you prefer fast foods you can go to McDonald’s, here you can get burgers, cold drinks and milk shakes.
Pizza Hut is also another option if you are looking for a tasty pizza or some ice cream or cold drink.
Hotels Near Attractions in Paphos
- Hotels Near Aiyos Neophytos Monastary
- Hotels Near Super Aphrodite Waterpark
- Hotels Near Paphos Municipal Baths
- Hotels Near Adonis Baths Water Falls
- Hotels Near Lara Bay Turtle Conservation Station
- Hotels Near Saint Paul's Pillar
- Hotels Near Kings Avenue Mall
- Hotels Near St. Solomon's Catacombs
- Hotels Near Elea Golf
- Hotels Near St George Beach
- Hotels Near The First & Last Pub
- Hotels Near Kolios Winery
- Hotels Near The Steni Museum Of Village Life
- Hotels Near Tsangarides Winery
- Hotels Near Vardas Beach
- Hotels Near Byzantine Museum